Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Mean_Veen
    7 posts

Thank you for the quick reply!
    battle to attack the camp. Not just I. And any one of the Norse/ Dane would’ve engaged and maybe I killed him. It was definitely not assassination. I had the auto loot skill on since quite early in the game. But this wealth wasn’t looted. There are a few players bugged with this problem on Reddit. I’m 240 hours plus in the game. And the only other save game I have is abt 153 hours, I tried assassinating him with that, was able to loot the same wealth. But it’s not fulfilling the wealth completion.

• borisbog
    11 posts

Same bug here. Didn't actually kill that guy, just rushed ahead to the chief of the camp.
    After that the camp becomes allied with danes and no enemy npcs spawn. Marker is still on the map and shows just to some random point near the gates. There is no corpse that I may set trap to - just yellow light beaming to the ground.
    Odin's Vision does not show the yellow pulse anywhere high or low.

• Warrior_Black95
    4 posts
    Same problem too. Most likely that NPC was killed by some ally of mine. I have finished everything and I only need that to have the map at 100%. I have no rescues that lead me to that point. Please fix the problem with the patch

• Warrior_Black95
    4 posts

I made a video of the Stewenge camp bug. As you will notice, there is the yellow indicator of wealth but there is no guard. I finished the game and the field becomes friendly. Ps5 game

Sorry about the quality, but still we understand very well the problem and the problem.

• Bluetoffee1202
    6 posts

Wealth bug were enemy who had the wealth in the battle for a camp disappeared. After the battle wealth marker still shows and it is the last wealth missing in the entire game for me now. Enemy will not respawn because the camp is no longer an enemy camp. Body isnt there either.
    Help

• Make_Sound
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem as well. Please help!

• poolshark34
    1 posts

@vortrex99 also having this same issue. Please fix ubi!

• sopossible23
    1 posts

Same issue, last thing I need for the plat.

• jeffchef1978
    2 posts

Same issue please fix

• AZTOMIC_BOMB
    1 posts

In Stenwege, one of the wealth is on a man at arms, if you don't kill him during the mission the wealth icon stays but there is no way to get the wealth and prevents you from 100% the territory and the game.

• Mean_Veen
    7 posts

hey
    now with the new update I don’t see the wealth market anymore. But the collected wealth is incomplete like there is no tick on the wealth. Except for EURVICSCIRE ( and Asgard, which I am completing right now,) I have a 100 over all the areas including Vinland and Norway. Done all the wealths mysteries and artifacts.
    now What undefined...
    okay I’ll complete the everything even Asgard and the story and check again.

so no wealth marker
    but unfinished stats.

• Cerridah
    1 posts

@vortrex99 Same issue on xbox, the only wealth in the game I do not have...

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@bluetoffee1202 Hi! My apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Where exactly in the game are you experiencing this? Are you able to reload a previous save to see if that helps get this corrected? Also, would you be able to grab a video showing the marker on the map, but the enemy with the wealth not spawning?

Official Response
  • borisbog
    11 posts

@mean_veen What kinda update are you talking about? I launched AC:V yesterday, there was no update or patch and still the same wealth marker in Stenwege.

• Bluetoffee1202
    6 posts

@ubikoality I have no save that precedes the bug, I am finished except this wealth and the last wealths in Jotenheim.
    Here are some screenshots, the wealth is at Stenwege camp which is why the enemy will not respawn, its no longer an enemy camp.
    The wealth indicator points to an empty space on the path outside the front tower. There is no underground room here.

I am really struggling to get a photo of the location that is small enough to meet the upload size limit of this message. I will post as soon as I get one.

• Bluetoffee1202
    6 posts
  • azullFR
    553 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • micomal
    2 posts

Same issue for me on PS5 😥

• AortaSmo
    1 posts

I am having the same issue on PS4 although the marker for the wealth has gone now on completion of game, frustrating to say the least as "Completionist All the Way!" was my last trophy to get! Can this please be fixed?

• stefcolt52
    1 posts

Ubisoft ???? No answer from the dev ?!?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics