Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sai34587
    5 posts

So I'm done with the story and cleaning up the map. There's a wealth at the Stenwege Camp in Eurvicscire that is unobtainable for me. Is this going ti be fixed anytime soon? Cause it's costing me an achievement. I'm in Xbox if that helps any.

• Tios_
    1 posts

Hey Bud. Same problem here. I tried to Bug the Achievement but it didnt work. Ubisoft has to fix this. I dont want to complete the whole story and map again.

• sakriel91
    1 posts

I got the same issue! @Ubisoft in my opinion it is caused by killing boss in center building (ending mission) before killing npc that has the key and wealth. After mission is complete village is friendly and npc disappears.

• TheJohnEffect
    1 posts

Same issue for me, did everything else apart from this collectable, how frustrating, hopefully it will be patched as put in over 200hrs into this game 😏

• RogueXtreme001
    4 posts

I had this issue and had no wealth marker showing at all so went on messing with other things... now there is an ingot showing at the camp but it is showing under one of the ramparts with no apparent way to get to it... hope they fix soon this and the last fishing quest for the swordfish all i have left to do

• Skysral
    5 posts

@sir_arengold Oh man, that’s exactly what’s happened to me. Literally have this and the Ragnar Pit mystery to do to get platinum and I can’t get either. I really hope there’s a fix otherwise that’s 160hrs and no platinum trophy 😞

• CKnowles93
    1 posts

Also have this issue.

• MSChambers2001
    2 posts

I have this issue as well. I have over 100 hours put into the game and this is the last wealth that I need for platinum. The save point to go back and kill the npc is 30+ hours back so I'd rather not lose that progress. (On PS5)

• xtatictruth93
    2 posts

I'm also having the same issue which will block me getting the platinum. I stealthed through the camp in the main story arc so never actually killed the enemy carrying the wealth, and the marker just highlights an empty patch on the ground. Please fix!

• Tomoso01
    1 posts

Hello,

having the same issue with this glitch. Unable to loot the wealth at Stenwege Camp in Eurviscire as the camp has no become friends and the Man at Arms who is supposed to drop the loot is gone. This is affecting ability to get trophies and obtain 100%. Please fix.

• Rocky_Arrowhead
    1 posts

@skysral having the same issue!!!

• Manastire_MLG
    3 posts

Same bug, cleared the camp without killing the npc and now the wealth is gone. Please fix!

• Skysral
    5 posts

@rocky_arrowhead So frustrating - I have since managed to get the replay of Ragnars death to work but the lost wealth is a nightmare - My map is completely clean, this is the only thing that I have to do to get plat now.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2176 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together a few similar threads about this issue into this megathread, so apologies if any ongoing conversations have been disrupted by this. Thank you all for continuing to share your reports regarding being unable to loot the wealth at Stenwege.

The development team has been investigating this issue further. Currently, we have no new updates to share from the investigation, including an ETA for a resolution. Please be assured that once we have any news to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@Mean_Veen - I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed your Assassin's Creed: Valhalla adventure so far! I hope you've been enjoying the River raids as well ⛵ We hope to have an update regarding this missing wealth to share with you all soon!

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Manastire_MLG
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis This is amazing news. We are all looking forward to a fix! ❤

• Mean_Veen
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis glad to hear the team has taken to look into this issue.. looking forward to it.
    abt River Raids, boat rides have never been this amazing 🤩 river raids are dope. Just wish, my crew didn’t destroy all the homes unnecessarily, just for one crate, a whole village is burned to ground.. I’ll find a work around for that soon, either goin in alone or calling off the raid immediately after the crate is looted .. thanx Mate cheers

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2176 posts

Hello there!

@Manastire_MLG - We hope to have more information to share with you all soon! Please keep an eye out within the forums for more updates 🙂

@Mean_Veen - I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the river raids! The raid locations should be restored to normal following three more raids, so they won't remain ruins for long! You may not be able to loot the larger chests by yourself, but you could also visit locations to loot smaller chests on your own too.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 532 posts

Hey Sai34587! My apologies for the delay in getting back to your thread. This issue of not being able to collect the wealth at Stenwege Camp is currently under investigation. I highly suggest keeping an eye on our Megathread here for future updates.

Official Response
  • xNecroDollie
    1 posts

I've also run into this problem.

• Mordule
    35 posts

Fix this please. I started a new playthrough when I got my new PC. My heart dropped when I saw that I missed this wealth. I think one of my allies killed him. I noticed there was no patch today. Sad =(. Couldn't you add one in a random spot where we can purchase a map from a adventurer?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics