Quick Suggestions

• Ailir2016
    2 posts

Fixed with 1.2.0 update. Many thanks!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thank you for confirming that this issue has been resolved for you, @Ailir2016 & @borisbog! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to collect the wealth in Stenwege camp.

@borisbog - Thanks for including that piece of information about the wealth dot appearing when you fast-travel to Eurvicscire. Hopefully, this will help other players to find the wealth.

If you are still unable to collect the wealth from Stenwege camp following TU 1.2.0, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • borisbog
    11 posts

@ailir2016 yeah, it’s fixed now, thanks to the devs
    There was a little thing though
    Wealth does not show on the world map and cannot be bought from cartographer, but after a teleport to eurvicscire, gold point is seen on compass and it leads to so much needed ingot!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thank you for confirming that this issue has been resolved for you, @Ailir2016 & @borisbog! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to collect the wealth in Stenwege camp.

@borisbog - Thanks for including that piece of information about the wealth dot appearing when you fast-travel to Eurvicscire. Hopefully, this will help other players to find the wealth.

If you are still unable to collect the wealth from Stenwege camp following TU 1.2.0, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Manastire_MLG
    3 posts

@Ubi-Borealis The issue is fixed for me too. Thanks to both you and the devs for taking the time and fixing this! Love y'all ❤

• xtatictruth93
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis All sorted and collected now! All Achievements too, thank you! And yes, as advised, it doesn't initially show on the world map, but just fast travel as close as you can then ride to Stenwege to find it in a chest

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your experiences as well, @Manastire_MLG & @xtatictruth93! I'm glad to hear you've been able to collect the wealth successfully 😄

Official Response
  • Mean_Veen
    7 posts

Ooooh yeaaaah !
    finally. A part of my soul rests.
    big thanx to al of ye. For these forums, hearing out players issues and giving it an effort. It shows how the game was developed not just to make money, but to give the player a true experience playing this marvellous Game.
    take a bow !!
    Happy Ostara !

• Ubi-Borealis

Apologies for the delayed response, @Mean_Veen. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to successfully collect the wealth!

Thank you for the kind words! I hope you had a happy Ostara as well 😄

Official Response
  • OliviaParcker
    5 posts
    Banned
    I have the same bug. Found no workaround.

hello what operating system are you using?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @OliviaParcker!

Are you still unable to collect the wealth at Stenwege? If so, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the most recent Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main menu
    • You're unable to collect the wealth from Stenwege

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics