Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • kanielaakuna
    1 posts

Yeah still waiting to have this patched up to get the completion it's award. As of today I'm 100% cleared on everything in collecting everywhere, just need this patched and this is the last needed piece to collect in the entire game. At level 400 with 3 skill points and 63 mastery points after collecting everything else but this one wealth piece in this camp. Please send a patch for this issue, Mahalō 🙏🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼

• Bluetoffee1202
    6 posts

@UBIKOALITY

@bluetoffee1202
    any update on this bug?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@bluetoffee1202 Thanks for uploading these images! Are you also able to include video footage showing that this enemy you're supposed to obtain this wealth from is no longer in this camp please? Once a YouTube video link has been posted here, I can share this with the developers for further evaluation.

Official Response
  • Bluetoffee1202
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent I will give it a go but this is not a new or unknown bug, so I doubt my video will do anything as previous reports of the same bug hasn't led to a fix.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/l0ddkv/ac_valhalla_stenwege_camp_wealth_bug/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Laura086
    1 posts

I am also having this bug and it's pretty frustrating. By the time I realized what was causing it I just didn't have it in me to go back far enough to fix it (I had completed Stenwege 50+ levels back at that point). Not sure how Ubisoft can fix it since once you clear Stenwege it becomes friendly territory and the dude with the wealth's body just disappears, but please find a way. I am really close to 100% and am bummed that this will prevent me from getting there.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads regarding this issue into one megathread. I apologise if this has disrupted any ongoing discussions. By creating one megathread, this will allow us to keep all information regarding the investigation in one place and prevent any loss of information. I've now added this thread to the Megathread list as well.

I'm sorry to hear that you're all unable to loot the wealth at Stenwege Camp after it becomes a friendly territory. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of this within the forums, and to provide images/videos. The development team has been made aware of this issue, and they hope to resolve it in a future update. At this moment in time, we are unable to provide a definite ETA for this, so please keep an eye out for updates and patch notes within our News & Announcements forum.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Dirtybojmir
    3 posts

Completed the raid on stenwege camp “stealthy” without taking out all the hostile npcs. Now I have an issue...clearing the map of all wealth and can’t seem to find this on One of the wealth nodes was on an npc apparently, and now the camp has become "friendly". So the dude who had the wealth is not appearing anymore (think it was a “Man at arms npc” When I get close to the wealth it doesn't even show me what kind it is, it stays as a yellow dot... UBI HELPPP! - Xbox X version

• Dirtybojmir
    3 posts
  • Mean_Veen
    7 posts

@borisbog
    bru the update with the many - many patches 1.1.2, which fixed the Reda/ arrow bug. Big one.

• Mean_Veen
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis
    that’s it am done with all that is there to do in the game. Except this the great Stenwege Bug. One patch and I go Plat.

looking forward to ruffle up the River raids. Posting this while the update gets done.

thank you for this epic of a Journey.
    hard to look back 270 hours of game play.

Dearly looking forward for a patch.

• QuagAC
    2 posts

@ubisoft I have this bug too. I've completed Stenwege Camp and it is now an ally camp with a missing wealth. I see it on my map but nothing is physically there since it is now an ally camp. I suspect it was a missed man at arms judging from that reddit thread. This is keeping me from getting the platinum trophy on PS4. I hope it gets patched

• QuagAC
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sai34587
    5 posts

I have completed the Eurvicscrie Alliance quest and now sweeping but all the wealth, mysteries, and artifacts that I still need to collect. There is one wealth that I can't collect. It's located at the Stenewege Camp and I can't figure it out how to obtain it. Is this some bugged that is being looked at and hopefully fixed, or did I screw myself up and won't be able to get the Completionist All the Way! achievement?

• guest-ltgkXrmT
    1 posts

Like many others this is the last wealth I need to collect for platinum trophy! Loved the game but this is a little annoying to say the least.

hopefully gets sorted soon

• l_e_f_t_y-10
    1 posts

Stenwege camp wealth bugged, finished game a few weeks back, just been collecting everything to platinum the game only to find the wealth from the man of arms is missing, all it shows is a yellow dot that I can't interact with.

• sir_arengold
    1 posts

Hi, In the quest Honor Has Two Edges, I find that I completed it by sneaking directly through the secret entrance of the tree in the north wall. I killed the leader (mission objective) with hardly facing anyone else and just at that moment the quest ended with an intro with Faravid and it turned out that the entire camp is Danish. There are no Picts anymore. And from that moment there will be no more in the future. So that treasure of the Pictish lieutenant at the entrance of the fortress I have lost and I cannot complete Yorkshire. A yellow dot of wealth appears on my map, but when Eivor scans the area, it only finds dirt and dust.

• VedatoreSnow
    1 posts

Ubisoft, any progress on this particular bug? Same thing happening to me, all the territories in England, Norway, Vinland, Asgard and Jotunheim are 100% except for Eurvicscire, where I am missing this NPC wealth ingot which is not respawning due to the camp turning friendly. Playing on PS5 and this is the only thing missing for my Platinum trophy.

• sweetspark
    1 posts

Any update on this bug being patched? going through the map to 100% and this is my last wealth in Eurviscire. Only other save before the bug is 30+ hours back and I would Rather Not

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics