Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pragmatist187
    Original poster 9 posts

I can’t loot the wealth that is located in the Stenwege Camp after attacking in the story. I read on Reddit that the wealth is supposed to be looted from an enemy Man-at-Arms. However, because the camp shifts to friendly after winning, the enemies no longer respawn. So unless you kill and loot the enemy before killing the chief, you are boned.

As a result, the yellow wealth marker still shows on the map but there is no loot to take. Another stupid bug to throw on the massive pile, this one will make all completionists salty.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thank you for confirming that this issue has been resolved for you, @Ailir2016 & @borisbog! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to collect the wealth in Stenwege camp.

@borisbog - Thanks for including that piece of information about the wealth dot appearing when you fast-travel to Eurvicscire. Hopefully, this will help other players to find the wealth.

If you are still unable to collect the wealth from Stenwege camp following TU 1.2.0, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • mexsteamy
    1 posts

Hi:
    In Eurovivicscire in stenwegen camp I can't get the ingot that supposedly fell from a banner man and finished the missio.
    Now I can't get that said ingot

• BlessedByBrain
    2 posts

I have the same bug. Found no workaround.

• kerrieboulton
    1 posts

wealth ingots are invisible, killed the enemy holding the wealth but they’re not dropping it but still indicates that the wealth is still there. - stenwege camp

• GreenHouseLord
    3 posts

I'm having the same problem! Please fix this bug so I can get all of the trophies!

• pj131
    1 posts

Same here. Seems like I'm only seeing a few things online about this bug recently. So not sure if the recent patch caused this or it's always been an issue.

• Warrior_Black95
    4 posts

There is a bug that doesn't allow you to get wealth in the stenwege field. Specifically, the one given by a guard. If the mission ends, the guard no longer appears as the camp becomes yours. There are many users with this bug and it doesn't allow you to get 100%.

• Acookie18
    1 posts

I snuck through the camp during the story mission raid and then after the cut scene I went getting the loot to find a glitch which will prevent me from getting platinum cause the man at arms is nolonger there as the camp is now friendly. I know I'm not alone in this.

• Ailir2016
    2 posts

Got the same bug today. In waiting for the fix.

• Vortrex99
    1 posts

Hi support!

For the first time in this entire game I just rushed to the end of a camp invasion and didn't pick up all the treasures... Apparently it bit me in the [censored].

One of the wealth nodes was on an npc, and now the camp has become "friendly". So the dude who had the wealth is not appearing anymore. When I get close to the the yellow dot representing the wealth in the map, it doesn't even show me what kind it is... it stays as a yellow dot. It is an ingot for reference.
    I went ahead and cleared the chapter to see if that would make the camp revert, but it did not. I have no idea why I didn't instantly reload my save and just claim it... I ended up wasting like 8 hours.

I tried pretty much everything to get it to fix:
    Changing gender, traveling to vinland/Norway, fast traveling around the map, buying maps from the cartographer (still doesn't make the wealth node become an ingot - stays a yellow dot), talking to the question maker npcs to find wealth in the area, dying in the area, quitting and reloading, restarting the ps5, and all sorts of combinations of these things. But I think clearing the camp completely removed the npc from the game.

I have several reddit users also reporting this error. The original post I made can be found there:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/l0ddkv/ac_valhalla_stenwege_camp_wealth_bug/
    Though I can only confirm this is an issue on the ps5, I have a sneaking suspicion it's a cross-platform bug. I'll try and get some of the reddit users to reply here and confirm.

That all said, the issue can be worked around by reloading a previous save, but many people aren't in a position where the is viable, or even possible. A fix would be greatly appreciated.

• ll-AlGeNeRaL-ll
    1 posts

@vortrex99 also me I have same issue .. please we need your support to fix this.

• Warrior_Black95
    4 posts

I have the same problem. Please fix this bug, because otherwise I can't complete the game 100%
    I play on ps5

• Boogy.Man
    2 posts

Re: [Looting Carbon Ingot](/topic/81190/looting-carbon-ingot)

I must have missed it during the mission. Went back to loot it but the corpse is missing from where the Ingot icon indicates.

• jeffchef1978
    2 posts

Same issue preventing the platinum along with not enough fabric

• SkyeTheHuman
    2 posts

@vortrex99 also having this problem! It’s driving me crazy

• ZingyVoice28381
    2 posts

I cleared Stenwege camp but when looting afterwards there is a wealth chest glitched out, cant find it anywhere

• borisbog
    11 posts

Yep, same here. I understood that I missed the camp only after I completed the whole game as well =/
    PS4 version for PS5 (as for my saves do not want to cloud storage themselves)

• Mean_Veen
    7 posts

Stenwege Camp is taken over in One of the wars in Eurvicscire, and a Man at arms carrying a wealth is carrying a wealth, which does not get looted, leading to the wealth icon not disappearing, hence, incompleteness. I’ve tried looting the wealth from an older save game, it doesn’t help. I’m clueless as to what to do. The icon just is ther leave the “completionist” part undone. It’s eating my head

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@mean_veen Hello there! Our team is aware of this issue at the moment, and would like to know a few details regarding this situation.

1. Do you remember how the NPC was killed? ( assassination, abilities, ect)
    2. If leaving the area of that NPC, does it respawn?

Finally, our team would also really like to have a video showing this issue occurring for review!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@zingyvoice28381 Hello there! Our team is aware of this and are investigating. We have a few details we'd like to gather. Do you remember how the NPC was killed? ( assassination, abilities, ect). Does leaving the area or any other action such as completing quests and fast travelling help respawn the NPC? Finally, we'd greatly appreciate a video showing this issue occurring for review.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics