Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• martygod12
    Original poster 237 posts

The loot/reward system really needs to be revisited and reworked altogether. I am not playing for a while, but as I can remember I could see where some new armors sets could be implemented and correct me if I am wrong.

• we dont need random loot like in Odyssey it could be fixed, but there just must be more of it and it should be introduced as rewards for various activities from quests to boss fights
    • give us at least 3-4 armor sets obtainable as rewards for doing main quests/story, which you will get throughout the game
    • give us 2 sets for eliminating Zealots and Order members ... this is most ridiculous and stupid when you fight a zealot which could be really tough and you get nothing for it ... just make them drop a piece of gear which will make a set together like Cultists did in Odyssey
    • give us 3 sets which you could buy from merchants around the world (some more common maybe something like NPCs have)
    • give us a roman themed set for completing roman artifacts side activity ... preferably late 4-5. century roman army style as it would fit better into the time period (look at Total War Atilla for inspiration for example)
    • give us a armor set for completing all raids in each kingdom, those are four sets in total and even non repeatable raids could be fun even in late game
    • give us a hunter themed set for completing legendary animals
    • drengrs okay you get runes for killing them but is it really enough? give us a 1 armor set for killing all of them
    • treasures of britain - again you get excalibur for collecting them all, but why dont give us also an armor set along the way, you have to complete like 8 of them and reward is only one weapons, otherwise its just a useless tablet and even more useless skill point, so one set here too please
    • give us one set for completing treasure maps
    • and give us 2-3 sets for doing other things like world events etc. they will be carefully and logically placed around the world

Thats just those I can think of, feel free to add more. This will take us around 30 sets in total with those already in game, thats a good number good variety good options, but most importantly it would make the game rewarding and the exploration fun again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    617 posts

@martygod12 I like your suggestions, but I find the fact that the best weapons in the game are not available until you complete the game; talking about the Isu weapons. Those weapons should be obtainable much earlier in the game, but at this point I don't see a way for them to fix that. I just don't get the logic of locking those weapons behind quests that you can't complete until the very end of the game when there is likely very little to do.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@jcar4327 so you can use them in the DLC's and as an extra incentive to get them if you haven't bought the season pass?

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

Ill say it again:

without random loot there is no need for replayable content.
    After all once everything is upgraded your once more left with nothing to do and nothing to strife for.
    What would be the point to kill zealots of other enemies over and over again if you cant get anything from them thats worth your while??

I reckon once you have upgraded stuff that can be upgraded within this new content frame your pretty soon done for anyway.

Games that revolve around a live service frame and that wants you to keep playing (the ones that are succesfull anyway) all revolve around a good loot system, with random loot in various types: rare, magic, epic, legendaries, legendary sets and uniques.
    Also they have a good skill tree that alows for various builds, which this games doesnt have.

Those games also have many different difficulty settings in which you can progress, again this is where loot comes back into play. For higher difficulty settings you will need better loot.

Anyway i feel like a broken record at this point.

You all want old ac games, but with features that other games have, yet those two arent compatible

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics