Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1451 posts

Hello all!

Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your reports from "Miracle." These have been passed along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. At this moment, we have no new updates to share from the investigation. Once we have any new information to share, we will post about it within this thread or within our News & Announcements forum.

@Bouzoo420 - Thanks for answering those questions for me. I'll pass that information along to the development team. If you'd like to keep up with the investigation into missing big flatfish, you can find the megathread for this here.

@BlackWolf37 - Hey there! You won't be able to manually submit Xbox saves for investigation, but thank you for offering. You could send us the video within this thread. The best way to do this is to upload the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and post a link within the thread. Would you also be able to answer the questions I asked in my previous post?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • x3ro-Shikari
    Original poster 21 posts

• Did you interact with the lame man or the blind man first?

> Lame man

• When interacting with the blind man, which dialogue option did you choose (I'm no idiot, Do not insult me, I thought I could help)?

> I can't remember. I think it was I thought I could help.

• Did you try to complete the quest all at once, or did you leave and come back later?

> All at once, although the standing stones quest near the top of the hill got in the way and I might've done that in between doing the lame man and then attempting the blind man.

• Did fast travelling away help to get rid of the "Anonymous" prompt? Or are you still encountering this whilst doing this mystery?

> The anonymous prompt has went away but still can't interact with the blind man.

• Have you tried fast travelling away and coming back later? If so, were you still unable to proceed?

> Yes tried it, even completed a whole other region and came back but still having the same issue.

If you play on another platform (PS5/Xbox/Stadia etc), please would you be able to provide a video that shows the blind man does not follow you?

I uploaded a video on one of the threads as I play on xbox.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @x3ro-Shikari!

Thanks for providing us with that information about your experience with "Miracle." Your video has already been passed on to the development team, but I'll add this additional information to your report.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ghostman8578
    4 posts

@Ubi-Borealis - I replied to blind man (did not do cairn mission yet) "I'm no idiot" and he followed me. Got must be anonymous message. I left on horse to synchronize point south then came back on horse no change. I then fast travelled north to hit other quests in same scire and got to North most quest with the sheep and brooch quest and cannot complete that either with same must be anonymous message.

I know the team os doing best it can but can they tell us what they have ruled out as part of the issue so that we can help them better with root cause? Maybe if we know what has and has not been confirmed yet it will help us help you.

I attempted this after completing story in sciropescire but before reporting to Randvi. Not sure if that has any bearing.

Keep asking us questions we all want to help. We get frustrated when there is only canned answers from ubi team.

Thanks,
    Ghostman8578

• Ghostman8578
    4 posts

@Ubi-Borealis - great news. I reloaded my save and did the following. Went around from South to north so as not to trigger either man and did cairn mission. Then I went and read both letters. Then got lame man and placed him then went to blind man on foot. I responded "only trying to help" I then lead him on foot up and it triggered dialogue and completed quest.

Hope this helps,
    Ghostman8578

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Ghostman8578!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with "Miracle" with us. I'm glad to hear that your were able to proceed with this mystery upon re-loading your save. I'll pass your report to the development team and let them know what you did in the first case, and what you did after re-loading the save. This could be helpful for the investigation!

At this moment, we have no confirmed cause of this issue. The development team is still taking a closer look at this, and gathering information from players to learn what they did before/after encountering this issue. I would be unable to speculate on what could be causing the blind man to no longer follow Eivor. Once we have more updates to share from the investigation, we will share them within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • mschnack83
    3 posts

Miracle - Blind Man Not Spawning
    I'm trying to complete the game, and the last world I have to finish is 'Miracle'. The lame man is at the spring, but the blind man is nowhere to be found. I've tried reloading the game, dying, closing the game and restarting it. Not sure what else I can try. Any suggestions?

• guest-h0U5vjrc
    39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mschnack83
    3 posts

I interacted with the lame man first. He is at the springs. The blind man is no where to be found. I've seen multiple videos; I've checked the hut multiple times' fast traveled away and returned; closed the game and restarted it; and nothing works.

How can I find the blind man?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @mschnack83!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding the Blind man. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the Blind man isn't at his tent, and that he isn't at the Spring either? We can then take a closer look at this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • mschnack83
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

Let me know if you need anything else. This is the only world event left for me. When I'm able to complete this one, I'll earn the "Completionist All the way!" trophy - and because it is the only trophy left, I'll also earn the "Viking Legend" platinum trophy.

Thank you!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 465 posts

@mschnack83 Apologies for the late response. I have forwarded your information and video onto the development team.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics