Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FosterXboxGamer
    Original poster 16 posts

Like many others I am still having issues with this game and have been doing since November. 2 updates have so far not managed to fix this.

My issues are -

1. When loading in Eivor is drunk. This has been the case since the Yule Festival though it may have happened before hand.
    2. I cannot fast travel. This is especially annoying. I have been able to travel to Vinland on the boat and then fast travel once there.
    3. I cannot complete the Clues and Riddles quest. I was able to knock on the door and the druid comes out. Unfortunately from there he just dances.

I am on xbox one and have been having issues 2 & 3 since November. As stated above the 1.1.1 & 1.1.2 updates have not resolved any of these issue. Time and again Ubisoft staff say there is a release coming that will fix it or make the issue as fixed in the forum yet they are not fixed.

I have to say this has/is leaving me wondering whether I should buy future AC games as clearly the development team can't get their testing right. I suggest you take the issues (there appears to have been 3 for Clues and Riddles alone), fix them test them release them then move on to the next etc. These Title Updates a month apart are just going to drive a wedge between yourselves and your customers.

Should you wish I'm available to project manager getting all these bug fixes done and released, the right way.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics