Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• angelspitz
    6 posts

I'd like to add on this report since after following the foot prints to the children's camp, nothing is happening. Some guides say I should interact with the long chair but I can only interact with the note and after that, nothing happens. The children are just standing and I can't even interact with them.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3614 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Green Children of Anglia" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Green Children of Anglia" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • angelspitz
    6 posts

I'd like to add on this report since after following the foot prints to the children's camp, nothing is happening. Some guides say I should interact with the long chair but I can only interact with the note and after that, nothing happens. The children are just standing and I can't even interact with them.

• angelspitz
    6 posts

• SiuMyth
    1 posts

I have a same problem too(PS4). when I loaded back, I cant interact with them.

• ashiksharaf
    1 posts

I am also having the same issue. Not able to interact with the children

• antchadders
    3 posts

In east anglia the green footed children mystery wont trigger a conversation, I follow the footprints and its leads me to them but no dialogue.

An suggestions? I've currently tried re loading and meditating.

• antchadders
    3 posts

Bug with the green footed children, dialogue wont trigger and they just stand there, cannot complete the quest, anyway to reset or force it to trigger?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@antchadders Thank you for reporting this to us.

Just to confirm, is this when you have reached their 'Kingdom'? Do you remember if you encountered them before and then didn't complete the Mystery the first time?

Could you provide us with a video of that? This helps us to look into this and pass it on to the AC Team.

Official Response
  • antchadders
    3 posts

@ubi-baron I found there camp first they, cant remember if they were there, then made an offering to the alter near there, then noticed the green footprints leading back to there camp - I then thought nothing of it until twenty hours later when I saw it was the last mystery I needed to complete in there area Haha I don't have save anywhere near this point either so dunno what to do

Currently they just stand there, glowing when odins sight is used but not triangle shows for dialogue.

Also how can I send i video ive been trying to attach one to this comment but it won't work, can I email it to someone?

• Shadowaid2114
    2 posts

Same problem Xbox one

• RedDe4th94
    1 posts

Hey guys had the exact same problem. I figured most friendly npcs have a reaction response to enemy NPCs so I lured an enemy to the camp with the kids and killed him and the kids started to respond again and I finished the quest. Hope this helps.

• Stoixeiolukos
    1 posts

Facing the same problem. Tried luring the patrol as suggested but it didn't work.

• Colebaus
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Colebaus
    2 posts

I figured it out! I lured some of the Saxons over to the kids and killed them. Then I picked up the dead bodies and threw them at the kids, pushing them close together, until they were close to the lader. They started talking and mystery complete! Hope it works for you

• naive_sapiens
    1 posts

Good evening, in the "green children of anglia" world quest, I followed the foot steps and found the children but they just stood there saying nothing, and i can't proceed with the quest. I've tried load the game again but nothing happened. Is there anything i can do? Thank you.

• OdionTheMesiah
    3 posts

Currently having the same issue also,everything is as the same as explained by the other player

• OdionTheMesiah
    3 posts

I am currently playing on Xbox one,the game has been updated since the last patch, the dialogue option isn’t given and the two children are just standing there and highlighted when I use odins sight. This is stopping me from completing all the events in that region. @odionthemesiah

• KingKongBundy94
    1 posts

Same issue for me on PS4. I follow the signs from the offering altar but when I arrive at their kingdom it doesn’t allow me to trigger a conversation with them so can’t complete the quest

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

The green children won’t interact with me. I did the offering nearby, but then I wandered off to explore something else.

I encountered the children later, coming from the opposite direction of the offering location, explored their little camp, and couldn’t interact with them. I then discovered their green footprints, and I followed them back to the offering location. I then remembered the significance of the green footprints.

I’ve followed their footprints back and forth, and I’m getting nothing from this one. I can’t retrieve any offerings from their camp. I can’t find anything bean/food related to interact with. I can’t seem to leave another offering to try to trigger interaction.

Is this bugged, or am I just missing something?

• Gergid
    27 posts

@DreadGrrl
    There should be a dialogue with them at the top of their treehouse. You need to interact with the tree log to trigger the cutscene.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics