Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RedDe4th94
    1 posts

Hey guys had the exact same problem. I figured most friendly npcs have a reaction response to enemy NPCs so I lured an enemy to the camp with the kids and killed him and the kids started to respond again and I finished the quest. Hope this helps.

• Stoixeiolukos
    1 posts

Facing the same problem. Tried luring the patrol as suggested but it didn't work.

• Colebaus
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Colebaus
    2 posts

I figured it out! I lured some of the Saxons over to the kids and killed them. Then I picked up the dead bodies and threw them at the kids, pushing them close together, until they were close to the lader. They started talking and mystery complete! Hope it works for you

• naive_sapiens
    1 posts

Good evening, in the "green children of anglia" world quest, I followed the foot steps and found the children but they just stood there saying nothing, and i can't proceed with the quest. I've tried load the game again but nothing happened. Is there anything i can do? Thank you.

• OdionTheMesiah
    3 posts

Currently having the same issue also,everything is as the same as explained by the other player

• OdionTheMesiah
    3 posts

I am currently playing on Xbox one,the game has been updated since the last patch, the dialogue option isn’t given and the two children are just standing there and highlighted when I use odins sight. This is stopping me from completing all the events in that region. @odionthemesiah

• KingKongBundy94
    1 posts

Same issue for me on PS4. I follow the signs from the offering altar but when I arrive at their kingdom it doesn’t allow me to trigger a conversation with them so can’t complete the quest

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

The green children won’t interact with me. I did the offering nearby, but then I wandered off to explore something else.

I encountered the children later, coming from the opposite direction of the offering location, explored their little camp, and couldn’t interact with them. I then discovered their green footprints, and I followed them back to the offering location. I then remembered the significance of the green footprints.

I’ve followed their footprints back and forth, and I’m getting nothing from this one. I can’t retrieve any offerings from their camp. I can’t find anything bean/food related to interact with. I can’t seem to leave another offering to try to trigger interaction.

Is this bugged, or am I just missing something?

• Gergid
    27 posts

@DreadGrrl
    There should be a dialogue with them at the top of their treehouse. You need to interact with the tree log to trigger the cutscene.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@gergid Thanks! I tried again, and it didn't work.

I decided to Google it (which I am hesitant to do, as I'm trying to avoid spoilers) and I read a suggestion to get on my horse and herd the children towards the fire if they wouldn't speak. I first tried without the horse, and they wouldn't move. Hopping on my horse it was easy to get them to the fire, and it triggered the cut scene.

• AlexItaVR
    1 posts

Hello, i have the same problem. Im following the marks and i arrive to their little camp, but none of the npc speak to me. I am on ps5. Thanks

• Lysy102xxz
    1 posts

Foodprints and children don't spawn near the altar and at their camp.

• CherryPie609
    1 posts

@hi-sam me as well. Please help 😖

• guest-OQxxIDKL
    2 posts

Same issue here, they’re highlighted with Odin’s eye, just standing there, no speak option. Frustrating because this is the only mystery I have left to complete, so I’m stuck with 99% of mysteries solved. I’m on Xbox s

• willywob
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • willywob
    8 posts

@xxwingbladexx

Patch 1.1.1 Did not fix this for me.

• ALVI182
    2 posts

Hi guys! Hope youre doing great
    I have an issue with the World event "the green children of anglia" at the moment I follow the green footprints and find the children, nothing happen, they are just there, I cant talk to them.
    Hope you can help me

• OdionTheMesiah
    3 posts

Even tho the update has been rolled out still having the same issue

• ALVI182
    2 posts

undefined
    Same problem here. Followed the footprints from the altar unable to speak with the children

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics