Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• x_Mr_Glass_x
    1 posts

@eivor-12 HI, I have the same problem, the spartan bow keep reverting to its initial state. Already happend twice. And the arrows from light bow gets stuck in Eivor's hand and are visible in game play and cutscenes.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3928 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of the issue, as well as the additional information. I've passed on these reports to the development team. At this moment in time, we've been able to collect enough information. Thanks to everyone who took the time to provide it for us!

Following my last post, I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team has been able to reproduce this during their own testing, and they're currently investigating further. Currently, I'm afraid we have no information to share regarding an ETA for a fix. Please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for any further information or updates.

In the meantime, I would recommend against upgrading these weapons, as it looks like these upgrades will just be lost again. Though a number of you have reported that your resources are returned to you, this doesn't seem to be consistent for all players. We don't want you to lose any more resources, so please refrain from using these weapons until we're able to provide an update.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • nturfkruier
    3 posts

My fully uploaded spartan bow is, after the last update, resetted to the first level.
    Even after an upgrade, in the game, after the last update the bow goes back to first level and the used minerals are back in your inventorie

• UbiQuB3
    Community Manager 40 posts

@nturfkruier Hey there, thanks for reporting. Our dev team is already aware of this issue and is looking into it.

Official Response
  • White_Death_81
    1 posts

I play Assissin's Creed Valhalla in Xbox Series X and after last game update my Spartan Bow what was Flawless rate before last game 1.1.2 update go back in Superion and all upgrades disappeared and I have upgrade it many times back to Flawless and soon as I close inventory it go back Superior rate and all upgrades disappear. ans Second problem Eurvicsire close to Anlaf's Lookout is a cave behind a waterfall where is loot. when you start walk in that that cave it go pitch black and you wall water and start swim even that cave not has any water and you can't get that loot room or out of that cave. Only what you can do is shut down game and start over.

• YalloPukken
    6 posts

After yesterday's patch, I'm missing a light Legendary bow. I do not remember its name because it is now gone!!! Thank you very much!

Also, I have NO MORE Reda's 430 coins to buy expensive rare armor and weapons from boy Reda. I've been saving up one month of these 430 coins that Reda gives out for his quests and now they're gone!!!

Now I am very angry. No more bow...no more coins... thank you very much from Moscow 

No more coins from him I have after patch

• r3l1csvk
    1 posts

@late-ac likewise,was thinking at first its some new thing which does not count towards Guaranteed Assassination,but seing this thread it is a bug definitely,other thing i have problem with is spartan bow from ubi rewards,got it fully upgraded now its like if i freshly redeemed it.

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

Same here used 100 credits to purchase the bow because I received a message stating some unused credits would be lost on Feb 28th. The Bows description said Legendary and the Bow is Superior. That to me is false advertising. Would not of even got it if I was not going to lose credits.

• SavageStoney72
    1 posts

@alexiosm7 my spartan bow was also reset to superior quality but I did not get the resources back required to upgrade it again. So I have to grind the resources to get it back.

• nordavinda80
    3 posts

@savagestoney72
    I have the same problem... 😞

• Filipasipas4
    1 posts

my spartan bow has disappeared from the inventory .how can i solve?

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

@nicolai9852 yep same [censored] different day... mine's been reset too - and this was post them sending compensation for all the berserker gear BS.... *Faceplams*

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

@ubiqub3 thankyou. updating support ticket from the berserker gear debacle with screenshot of it reset in my inv too.

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

@ubi-borealis oof.... ok so ummm.... what weapons are safe to use my resources on???? just no DLC / Purchased stuff basically?

@UBI-BOREALIS

@Ubi-Borealis also... lo and behold.. my berserker gear got down tired yet again!!! and no mats refund (judging by the amount of mats i had, the only mats i got back was a % from the spartan bow) and runes are missing too. very dissapointed

@nicolai9852 undefinedundefined

Can't be bothered screenshotting the rest again.

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • thedevilcomes
    41 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • pjmazurek
    3 posts

my raven double handed ax i got from twitch has vanished. it was my primary weapon for 90% of the game now it is gone

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3928 posts

Hello there @thedevilcomes!

In future, please refrain from spamming posts within threads, as this goes against our forum rules. I would suggest either making one large post at once, or updating a current post to reflect any changes or new information.

I'm sorry to hear that you've lost gear upgrades. Please be assured that the development team are aware of this issue and are currently investigating further. To our knowledge, this is only currently affecting the Berserker gear and the Ubisoft Connect rewards. Other in-game and purchased armours should not be affected by this. We would recommend against upgrading these items for now, at the risk of losing resources/runes.

Once we have any new updates to share, these will be posted within the forum and in our News & Announcements forums, so please keep an eye out for this.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your patience at this time.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all! Sorry to hear about this. For instances such as these, we'd like to have those affected reach out to our dedicated support team by creating a new ticket with as much information on the missing items in question as possible. Our team can have a closer look at things from there!

Official Response
  • latin_gK
    2 posts

I've had the same problem with my spartan bow. Before the v1.1.2 patch, I was fully upgraded. I also had upgraded my raven arm bracers to mythical. Once the patch to 1.1.2 was done and I played again, I noticed my spartan bow was not armed. My raven arm bracers was downgraded, same with spartan bow. I don't know if I had resources returned. It also seems like I lost some other gear, such as for foot, arm, and helmet. I don't recall which specific ones, but my inventory shows only 3 of each, but I am very sure I had more as I've completed many world events and wealth collections.

In the case of the spartan bow, I upgraded again, then did an artifact or mystery event, completed, and after an in-game autosave, I tried to shoot with my Spartan bow when I noticed it wouldn't fire. I checked my inventory and saw it was no longer equipped and downgraded.

This really sucks as I've already explored many areas, acquired lot of wealth and gear and seems like I've lost some gear.

Suggested Topics