Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sgt_Mitnick
    2 posts

I upgraded Moonlight Axe to blue, but after I reload game it returns it to red and strips all upgrades. And I don't get the materials back. Also River raids key, I have keys but cant opet boxes.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update from the development team. The issue wherein the Ubisoft Connect weapons have been downgraded will be resolved in TU 1.2.0. This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That your weapons are still downgrading when playing the game.

Thanks all! 😊  

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@sgt_mitnick Hello there! Regarding your issue with the Moonlight axe, I ask you post your experience on our mega thread for this issue, so all information regarding that bug may stay in one place.

With that said, can you let me know a bit more about the river raid boxes you're unable to open? Might you have a video showing this issue occurring for us to review?

Official Response
  • JohnnyTapia
    2 posts

Will Ubisoft be providing any kind of resource credit for people like me who had upgraded to a mythical Spartan bow and have now lost all of the resources spent upgrading the bow? Please. This is unfair.

• STRELATS
    13 posts

@johnnytapia Just reload an early save game before upgrading the spartan bow!

• JohnnyTapia
    2 posts

@strelats That's a terrible solution 😕 Besides, you can only have a maximum of 20 manual game saves, then you have to start deleting the old saves to make room for new ones. Those old game saves are long gone.

• Enkidu98
    24 posts

@johnnytapia The initial deconstruction of the bow should have put those resources back into your inventory. Soas long as you haven't re-upgraded and then had it automatically downgrade and then re-upgraded, etc...

Maybe give everyone a small grant of Helix Credits to buy the smallest resource pack?

• YoctoYotta
    1 posts

@redevil8233 @Ubi-Borealis This is my exact same scenario. Glad to see this is known, I thought I was going crazy! 😃

• viciOuscirce650
    4 posts

Spartan bow is bugged af I've ungraded it 12 times and it won't upgrade past the red tier

• frederickling
    1 posts

Late to the party, but I am also having the same issue. My Moonlight axe disappeared from my back and reverted to base status. I loaded other saves but noticed the same issue in all instances.

Eventually I gave up and decided to upgrade the Axe again, but then the upgraded Moonlight Axe has also disappeared from my back and lost all the upgrades.

Ubisoft please can you apply a hotfix? This has been a bug for two weeks already...

• Nikopol1966
    2 posts

Exactly the same problem

• Which weapon has been affected?

Spartan Bow

• What quality was your weapon at prior to the reset?

Flawless.

• Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?

I think they were added to the inventory - don't know for sure.

• Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?

in-game

• Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?

reloading my save after the update. My Spartan bow was unequipped and reset.

• Cerben74
    1 posts

my spartan resets as well to defalt and im not geting the runes or materials back. its the same almost whit premium starter pack every day its down to one upgrade and the materials are gone and runes as well. the premium starter pack weapons i have upgraded so far 4 times as they where the only mythic weapons i hade for some time so 4 times times x10 times 4 agen its a totally insane amount of mats i hade to grind befor i did find some post about this buggs. im new to assassin's creed valhalla i have only played the old assassin's creed games some but i was in for some thing new. fps game s and wow for 16 yers and it felt good but im not so sure now..

• Heosphoro
    1 posts

He perdido tambien los avances del hacha y del arco, eran miticos.

I have also lost the upgrades of the axe moonlight and the bow, they were mytics.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts

Hello all!

Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your experiences. I've merged a couple more similar threads into this megathread, so I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this.

The development team have been able to identify the cause for this issue, and hope to resolve this in a future update. Please keep an eye out in our News & Announcements forum for the most up-to-date news and information regarding any updates.

@White_Death_81 - Hey there! The development team are aware of the swimming issue in near Anlaf's Lookout. You can check out the megathread for this here.

@DrySheep - Just to confirm, have you also lost access to your opals? If so, please would you be able to open a new thread so we can investigate this separately to the Moonlight Axe/Spartan bow losing their upgrades.

@thedevilcomes - No worries! Just keep the forum rules in mind when posting in the future 🙂 I hope you're feeling better following your dental work, and that your weapons will be restored soon!

@JohnnyTapia & @Enkidu98 - If compensation is to be offered in-game, this will be shared on the official Ubisoft platforms and within the game via an in-game notification. Please note that this is the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and that player support has no say in this.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • keremthns
    21 posts

Hi!I have the same problem with Spartan Bow is reset! (PS4pro). I had upgraded it to top legendary level. Ubisoft should give us credit. ( I already have an open ticket for “old cellar tablet problem” I uploaded my save file already. Please check it Ubisoft.

• chrisolaus
    6 posts

Same here with my Spartan bow..

Will they fix this?

• ibcyndilouwho
    1 posts

I have this same issue. Please note I stopped playing many months ago on PS4, and only picked the game back up a couple days ago on PC.

• Which weapon has been affected?
    • Spartan Bow

• What quality was your weapon?
    • Flawless

• Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?
    • Everything was returned.

• Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?
    • Mix of both.

• Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?
    • For me it happened after doing my first river raid. I moved on to do other game content and noticed I was missing my bow when I went toe to toe with a Templar. (Ouch, that timing!)

Once I realized the bow was gone I reloaded a prior save. The bow was on my back during the loading screen, and when I very first popped into the game. But within 10 seconds of loading in, I could watch it disappear off my back. It now does this on every save, manual and auto. I caught a gif of it.

• Barney_1104
    21 posts

Actually, it is after any visit to the Smith or fast travel. The Spartan Bow gets back to low quality, all materials are wasted.
    As this cannot be used in this state, we should get a compensation or refund.

• lumperjack1950
    1 posts

Hey

After Bying the Raven set and equipt runes. Closed the game. When I opened it again. The Beserker set came up as a new set., but I had it already. I bought the full game.
    I loaded an older save and it was back.

It has happend before.
    Tried upgrade The Spartan bow. Vent to a view point and back to Ravensthorpe and it was resat.

• aydinfarmani76
    1 posts

Hey, I got the spartan bow from ubisoft club while I was in norway but now in england it doesn't save the upgrades and it's stock on level 1, I had spent all my ignots,leather,iron ore to upgrade it but it's all been wasted now 😭😭😭

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@aydinfarmani76 Thanks for reporting this issue! I'm happy to announce that this issue is slated to be resolved in a future patch. We also have a megathread open about this, so please post there if you find that the issue isn't resolved following the implementation of this patch.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics