Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Nicolai9852
    Original poster 5 posts

After title update 1.1.2, my Moonlight Dane Axe was reset to "Superior" (lowest quality) even tho it was "Mythical" (highest quality) in the 1.1.1

undefined
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1333 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update from the development team. The issue wherein the Ubisoft Connect weapons have been downgraded will be resolved in TU 1.2.0. This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That your weapons are still downgrading when playing the game.

Thanks all! 😊  

Official Response
  • Asgardian02
    1932 posts

Great way to start the new content 😞

My spartan bow has been reset to bronze with just 1 slot filled.
    Many other items although still mythical have lost all their bars, that a sick amount of leather and iron that i grinded for.

I maxed out all my gear, not only to mythical but to filled all the bars too. Guess i did all for naught 😞

This really sux!!

• Max18400
    388 posts

@asgardian02 new content isn't released for another 20 minutes at the time I'm posting this. So it's just a bug

• stallattack
    33 posts

My spartan bow was fully upgraded(Mythical quality(gold)) then when I logged in after the 1.1.2 patch it is at the lowest quality(superior(red)) and lowest level. Now I'm using my resources again to upgrade it.... WTH!!!!. Every time patch comes out something gets screwed up... Ubi can't you guys do something right? jeeezzzzz.

• kreutzgang
    600 posts

@max18400 It's clearly been released though if we are playing it 😄 Unless the release per se is bugged.

• Max18400
    388 posts

@kreutzgang I think I'm clearly having issues with mine. So I apologise for my post as it's incorrect

• AlexiosM7
    3 posts

The same happened to me. Both my spartan bow and moonlight were reset to initial values. However I realized I had many more resources than before and those extra resources were the ones needed to upgrade the items again! So it's ok, I guess...

• AlexiosM7
    3 posts

@stallattack However, every time you reload the game you get those resources back and the items upgrades are gone... Super strange, but I think it's a matter of hours before the issue is fixed after all it's not the first time something similar happens (remember the amazon twitch pack where you would start the game naked because the items were just gone?)

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@alexiosm7

whenever you fast travel the bow gets downgraded again.

i am within the same game and even though i upped, its downgraded once moire.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1333 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • stallattack
    33 posts

@alexiosm7 yea, I just noticed that resources are back whenever upgrades are gone....but it is going to be very annoying until they fix this cause I always equip spartan bow arggghh.....!!!

• Kdubby
    1 posts

It is weird that the Spartan Bow from Ubisoft connect went from legendary status to Superior after the title update. It was one of the best bows IMO.

• ValandilRaven
    2 posts

After the new patch 1.1.2 my spartan bow, which was already legendary in my inventory and in slot, returned to inventory as a regular bow. What just happened?

• Titanpoint
    3 posts

I have the exact same issue. Should we expect a hotfix or do I just bite the bullet and re-upgrade it fully?

edit : another thread with the same issue, but more info here - https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94821/spartan-bow-went-back-to-superior-quality-after-patch-1-1-2/6

• Titanpoint
    3 posts

Same issue here, just piling on. Thanks for the further details, I didnt even notice getting the resources back.

• ZeCarlos19
    25 posts

Since TU 1.1.2 both Moonlight Axe and Spartan Bow went from Mythical (Gold) to Superior (Bronze) and the runes that were on them were lost. I also upgraded them to Mythical again but after a short while they went to Superior.

• MakeofDeath
    1 posts

Same issue here. Started when activating the first river raid quest. Upgraded back fully to gold and went back to bronze after the first river raid quest. Sad for the lost resources

• Sammarok
    20 posts

Yes, since new update Spartan bow lose all upgrade, if you upgrade and save the game, next time you load, the upgrades gets lost again. Please Ubisoft fix this, I am losing all my materials and runes with this!

Also lost 1 skill point that I put in Fight Ready way before 1.1.2, now the skill is greyed out and I have to buy it again but I lost the skill point... 😞

• ValandilRaven
    2 posts

@titanpoint i've checked my inventory. The materials spent to upgrade it and runes, returned to inventory, so all it took from me, was to upgrade it again. Still not sure if the same happened to other gear or weapon of mine.

• JorlinX
    8 posts

It is really terrible...
    I have the same issue.
    Who does qc here?

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics