Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Titanpoint
    3 posts

I have the exact same issue. Should we expect a hotfix or do I just bite the bullet and re-upgrade it fully?

edit : another thread with the same issue, but more info here - https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94821/spartan-bow-went-back-to-superior-quality-after-patch-1-1-2/6

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update from the development team. The issue wherein the Ubisoft Connect weapons have been downgraded will be resolved in TU 1.2.0. This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That your weapons are still downgrading when playing the game.

Thanks all! 😊  

Official Response
  • Titanpoint
    3 posts

Same issue here, just piling on. Thanks for the further details, I didnt even notice getting the resources back.

• ZeCarlos19
    25 posts

Since TU 1.1.2 both Moonlight Axe and Spartan Bow went from Mythical (Gold) to Superior (Bronze) and the runes that were on them were lost. I also upgraded them to Mythical again but after a short while they went to Superior.

• MakeofDeath
    1 posts

Same issue here. Started when activating the first river raid quest. Upgraded back fully to gold and went back to bronze after the first river raid quest. Sad for the lost resources

• Sammarok
    113 posts

Yes, since new update Spartan bow lose all upgrade, if you upgrade and save the game, next time you load, the upgrades gets lost again. Please Ubisoft fix this, I am losing all my materials and runes with this!

Also lost 1 skill point that I put in Fight Ready way before 1.1.2, now the skill is greyed out and I have to buy it again but I lost the skill point... 😞

• ValandilRaven
    2 posts

@titanpoint i've checked my inventory. The materials spent to upgrade it and runes, returned to inventory, so all it took from me, was to upgrade it again. Still not sure if the same happened to other gear or weapon of mine.

• JorlinX
    8 posts

It is really terrible...
    I have the same issue.
    Who does qc here?

• Disflux2010
    1 posts

This is happening to me too.

This is the Ubisoft Forward reward item, which by default is superior quality. I manually upgraded to Flawless lvl 4 and had a rune in it.

Upon starting the game this morning after the patch I noticed my character unarmed. Checking showed that Moonlight had downgraded in quality and the rune I had added was no longer set. I proceeded to re-upgrade it, again to Flawless.

I played for a few hours without issues. After doing the first River Raid, the same thing happened as before. Back down to superior. The game had no restarted and I did not reload from a previous save.

It does appear that the rune get added back to inventory. And I THINK the upgrade resources are refunded (but hard to tell since there was a few hours of gameplay between these occurrences).

Since this seems to happen more than once, it makes Moonlight unusable.

• Ubi-Borealis
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • JorlinX
    8 posts

It is even worse...
    The items get downgraded once you travel apparently... so they are unusable at the moment.

DO NOT UPGRADE THE GEAR. You loose the resource...

• First_Prophet
    29 posts

Both my moonlight dane axe and Spartan bow have been downgraded from mythical quality and fully upgraded, to base Superior status. The odd thing is, the nickel and tungsten that were used to upgrade them to mythical status are returned, but all of the iron ore, titanium and other raw materials that I had upgraded them to full upgraded status were not returned, henceforth obliterating hours of upgrading and grinding. Really hoping that there is a fix for this.

Both my Spartan bow and moonlight Dane axe were completely upgraded, before update 1.1.1

The runes were removed and don't appear to be in my inventory. Does this have anything to do with removing duplicates of the hunter armor and bow of sol?

When I attempt to get Gunnar to upgrade them to mythical, they remain mythical until move on, sail, speak with someone, I have an encounter (seems to be time based and not event based) they are downgraded to Superior again.

They will not stay at mythical... This sucks.

also, your fix for the downgraded quiver is to make us collect the materials all over again and upgrade them again? did you figure out the issue that caused the quiver to downgrade and will this happen in this latest patch if I bother upgrading it again?

Thanks!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@jorlinx

yes, happend tome too, so best to not upgrade anymore.

• Savvage91
    26 posts

Spartan bow downgraded from mythical full upgraded to superior after 1.2 patch😟 😟

• Ubi-Borealis
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • axlslak23
    100 posts

Many items changed in inventory, but got some resources back. No way to check, but yesterday when I left the game I had 4 titanium, today I have 59. No way to check if that is the right amount for the items that were modified. Anyway, going to sleep with one inventory and waking up with another is the sort of thing that players absolutely love. Don't they?

• Savvage91
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Savvage91
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis

I tried to fully upgrade it again and after save-reload the bow downgrades again.
    The resources seems to return(they are found not helix). For the runes i'm not sure because i have them more than once but i think they return too.
    Please fix it soon because it has a great perk and many people use it.👍
    👍

• Late-AC
    2 posts

So. I've had problem after the river raids update, that my spartan bow went back to superior level. My spartan bow was upgraded to mythical level before river raids. When I upgraded it back to mythical everything was okay. But when I went back to my inventory it was again superior. Please fix this Ubisoft team.

• Late-AC
    2 posts

@graygnawn I have the same bug

• colin43
    1 posts

The Feb 16/2021 update took away all of my Spartan Bow upgrades. I am back to the lowest level.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics