Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RedEvil8233
    2 posts

I have the same problem. I loaded my save, and I saw my right hand is empty and my Moonlight at 1lvl in inventory. Ok, I saw my resources are back. I did lvl up again, used fast travel and go for daily mission, worked ok, but next used fast travel made the problem with reset my Axe-Moonlight, I saw few second after load map the axe suddenly disappeared from my back to inventory.
    I tested few old, very old save, and every save has problem with that weapon and every save I tested has got resources/runes back
    PC version.

sorry for my English 😛

• Voylodion01
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

To help us to take a closer look at this, please can you let us know the following:

• Which weapon has been affected?
    • Spartan Bow

• What quality was your weapon at prior to the reset?
    • Mythical

• Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?
    • Runes and resources returned to inventory

• Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?
    • Mixture of both, cannot give specific numbers!

• Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?
    • After reloading a manual save, not yet started a River Raid.

XBox Series X version

• RedEvil8233
    2 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

• Moonlight

• Flawless

• Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?
    • All runes and resources returned to inventory

• Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?
    • I didn't purchase anything for Helix.

• Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?
    • After reloading a save, tested every old(previous) save too, not yet started a River Raid.

PC version. load a save or using fast travel reset weapon.

• Haggy51
    42 posts

@ubi-borealis

Same issue: Spartan Bow and Moonlight Dane Axe reverted to Superior quality, no upgrades or runes. Prior ro patch Mythical quality, bow fully upgraded, axe to 3/4.

Playing on standard PS4 with latest patch.

• Eivor.12
    1 posts

After latest update including new river raids quests. The Spartan bow shows in inventory reverted to a superior now. But with all crafting items needed to get it back to its upgraded status. However, after you upgraded it back. After a short time it again reverts back to superior.

• SciPhiFan
    16 posts

I have the same issue with the Spartan Bow. Before the update was installed, I had upgraded the bow to MYTHICAL and fully upgraded it.

After the update installed, it was downgraded completely to Superior with only one upgrade slot filled in.

(I don't have the Moonlight Axe)

Playing on XBOX ONE. The downgrade took place as soon as I started the game right after the update installed.

• Littleweasel01
    61 posts

i am playing on xbox series x and the Berserker set and spartan bow for some unknown reason keeps down grading to level 1.

i have fully upgraded it all items 3x now before i logged out for the night, and when i came back to the game the next day it says i got new items and when i checked it was the down graded Berserker set and spartan bow.

the berseker set was part of the ultimate edition, but the in game store does not say it is owned? so is that the reason for it always being down graded?

i would not complain if it allowed me to fully upgrade it again without the use of any resourses but it cost a lot or resourses to fully upgrade 8 items.

is this even a know issue that is being looked into, because this bug has been around since the launch of the game, and i had though it would have been fixed by now if it was?

• Et4hiel
    49 posts

@littleweasel01 I have exactly the same problem on PC, after first river raid everything turned "brown".

This also applies to a Moonlight axe...

• Joisidro
    1 posts

i got my legendary spartan bow from the start of the game now its normal item keep doin this you are gonna see where this game end 😞

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@joisidro Yes, same here... 😞

• XboxFreak36
    1 posts

Spartan Bow

Mythical - Maxed out.

I think they were added to the inventory - don't know for sure.

in-game

reloading my save after the update. My Spartan bow was unequipped and reset.

• Sammarok
    161 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Savvage91
    42 posts

@ubi-borealis

I'm a noob regarding recording and uploading videos so i will try and i will post it if i make it.

• BAMF_MacGyver
    4 posts

After the update today my Spartan bow is down to superior quality. I see the bow on my back during the loading portion, then in less than a second it's gone when I completely load in. All the materials are in my inventory to upgrade it back to where it was. It stayed upgraded on fast travel, but goes back to superior again when loading even a new save.

• Sammarok
    161 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sammarok
    161 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi , I made the video in my channel:

• NeOVoltron
    128 posts

Every time I load into the game or reload a save, the Spartan Bow and Moonlight Dane Axe (Ubisoft Connect rewards) keep resetting back to the Superior tier from Mythical tier. This happens consistently even if I upgrade both the bow and the axe to Mythical tier again.undefinedundefined

• BAMF_MacGyver
    4 posts

Update: was able to play for about 30 minutes after upgrading again, including fast travel, but then the bow downgraded again mid-play.

• Antipotheosis
    8 posts

Same here with my Spartan Bow. Reset since yesterday.

• dbloodymoon
    31 posts

The Moonlight was the first two-handed weapon I got in the game, and it was already Mythical!

Now it's Superior! HOW?!

Suggested Topics