ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BraedonX
    2 posts

Am also having this issue, I think everyone is. It appears to occur when you fast travel or warp to a location. You also only appear to get the resources back 1 time, after that if you keep upgrading it without hard restarting then you loose resources.

• Finalflash07
    22 posts

Lost 6 silver en tungsten ingots + iron, titanium and leather so far on the spartan bow upgrades & resets..luckily i found the forum post here. Items are basicaly useless right now

• CrackMonkey44
    1 posts

@latisti I am also having the same problem

• Demon111096
    1 posts

The spartan bow keeps converting to superior even though I upgraded it to mythical

• darodger
    1 posts

@demon111096 mine is doing the same thing. I even upgraded it a second time, and it did the same thing. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it and return any lost materials. But i doubt it. It'll likely get fixed and we'll have to pay to upgrade it again.

• KeinoBubblegum
    2 posts

@darodger same here

• KeinoBubblegum
    2 posts

The spartan bow keeps converting to inferior even though I upgraded it, lost all runes and upgrades level

undefined

10 minutes after, after killing something or doin any quest:undefined

• Fortune-Red
    4 posts

Hey all, I'm just adding my voice that this has happened to me too, for both items (Moonlight Axe and Spartan Bow both downgraded from Mythical to Superior and losing all their upgrades). I have not started the River Raids yet, so that didn't trigger it; it happened as soon as I logged in for the first time after the 2/16 upgrade.

Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of how many materials (leather, ore, fabric, circle runes) I had before vs. after the update on 2/16, so I couldn't tell you if they were returned to my inventory when these items were downgraded, although it looked like at least my diamond runes were returned for these items.

Yes, it would help me to know whether I should go ahead and re-upgrade these items on my own, or if I should wait for Ubisoft to fix the issue. I don't want to waste materials on this, naturally. And it would help if we had some sort of timeline for when Ubisoft thinks the fix would come (I already miss using my Moonlight Axe as a fully upgraded weapon).

Thanks!

• nrnrnrnr
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nrnrnrnr
    3 posts
    @ubi-borealis

• Which weapon has been affected?
    Spartan Bow
    • What quality was your weapon at prior to the reset?
    The bow was at mythical (10 dots full) (highest level and rank) and now has reset to superior.
    • Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?
    Nothing was added to my inventory- I am now missing the runes and all upgrade materials.
    • Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?
    I used in game resources and the free resources given from the Ubisoft connect
    • Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?
    I noticed immediately after logging in today, which is my first time playing since the update. The bow appears in the loading screen, can be shot once for one volley, they I cannot draw it again. When I am in game, it has disappeared off my inventory set and appears, unloaded at the superior level.

• RiversideRed100
    2 posts

Hi, I opened Valhalla yesterday after the 1.1.2 update and found that my Spartan Bow which had been upgraded to Mythical with all slots filled had been reduced to basic level. I upgraded it fully again and when I loaded the game again today, it was reduced to basic level again, however this time I find that I have not enough supplies to upgrade all the slots. So as some people think they have had all the supplies returned, I certainly don't seem to have.

• Krj112
    1 posts

...same here Spartan Bow definitely has a bug

• RiversideRed100
    2 posts

Further to my post regarding Spartan Bow resetting back to basic quality.
    While writing the previous post my Spartan Bow has reset back to basic quality again and my supplies for upgrading have not been returned to my resources. So I will just forget about my Spartan for now.
    Up to you now Unisoft please return my resources.

• BAMF_MacGyver
    4 posts

BLUF: DO NOT UPGRADE WEAPONS UNTIL GAME IS FIXED.

Well, I did the dumb thing so you all can learn from me (if you read this first). I spent a good while playing yesterday and re-upgrading my Spartan bow each time it was needed. The first few times I had gotten all the materials back, but then I started losing them. I can no longer fully upgrade the bow as it appears those materials are lost for good (except maybe by loading an older save). I do not wish to lose the tons of progress made though since I don't often have time to play. So, I caution you not to upgrade your stuff until they get the game fixed.

• koiblab
    7 posts

Having same issue, although I got the bow after installing the 1.1.2 update. I did not have it before and I am still seeing this behavior.

• darkcynder34
    5 posts

@Ubi-Borealis
    Which weapon has been affected?
    Spartan Bow

What quality was your weapon at prior to the reset?
    Mythical

Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?
    I have so many runes and resources, I don't know

Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?
    Resources found in game

Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?
    Last night I started the river raid and today I load up my save and noticed the bow was reset

• UglyBunny33
    2 posts

Topic. I tried to switch to my nice spartan bow and it was gone. Anyone else had this issue? Any resolution?

• cortlandia
    6 posts

Two issues since river raids released:
    1: Spartan Bow has reverted all the way back to superior and continues to revert back every time I upgrade it.
    2: Armor runes are not appearing when I attempt to slot them. I can see them in my inventory but when I go to the slotting window they are not there.

• Saastan
    7 posts

To help us to take a closer look at this, please can you let us know the following:

• Which weapon has been affected?
    • Spartan Bow

• What quality was your weapon at prior to the reset?
    • Mythical

• Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?
    • Runes and resources returned to inventory

• Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?
    • all found in-game

• Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?
    • After update reloading a manual save, not yet started any River Raids yet

playing on PC
    PLEASE FIX Ubisoft, it is quite the stupid and annoying bug. How come this hasn’t popped up in any of the tests?!

• james885
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis I have same issue that my fully upgraded Moonlight axe was reset on Xbox One. 😞

Which weapon has been affected?

Moonlight axe.

What quality was your weapon at prior to the reset?

Mythical, I fully upgraded my Moonlight before Title Update 1.1.2.

Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?

I am not sure, I have so many runes hard to tell they returned to inventory or not.

Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?

In-game.

Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?

I noticed that when I reloading my save after Title Update 1.1.2 installed on Xbox One.

Suggested Topics