Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• b4st0un3
    Original poster 30 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @UbiExcellent

As it was said just before, the new update doesn’t change anything to the issue, once again…
    How long will it take for you to admit you are totally incompetent to solve the problem ?
    It’s been more than 4 months we are waiting patiently for a solution.
    You have no answer to provide us but the dev team is looking to your problem, wait and go to the forum to seek for an answer… how this can be possible ?
    As I said before you sold us a product that is not working properly so take actions now. All companies around the world would have done better than you.
    Your dev team is a fraud, releasing a game with bugs and not being able to solve them for more than 4 months !!!!
    I also do want a full refund of my money !

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I apologise for the double post. Following the release of TU 1.2.2, this issue with "War Weary" has been marked as resolved by the development team.

If you are still encountering trouble when interacting with Bishop Deorlaf in "War Weary," please don't hesitate to update us within this thread. Please include a video which shows the following information:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to interact with Bishop Deorlaf to progress in "War Weary."

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • UbiSucs96
    11 posts

@b4st0un3 even worse - there are working on the new paid content ignoring users like us.

• b4st0un3
    Original poster 30 posts

@ubisucs96 what to say… no answer here, no reply, nothing !
    i think we will never be able to finish the game nor having a refund…
    They treat us like garbage !!!!

• b4st0un3
    Original poster 30 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @UbiExcellent

Hey, do you remember us ???
    You really don’t give any credit to user’s experience and satisfaction !

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I've checked in with the development team regarding this issue, and I can see that they're still investigating being unable to interact with Bishop Deorlaf in "War Weary" further. This is why it wasn't included in TU 1.2.1. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this.

I would like to assure you all that this issue is not being ignored, and that the player support team is continuing to forward reports shared with us to the development team for further investigation. As soon as we have any new updates to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you haven't already, I would recommend taking a moment to look at our Dev Blog, as this provides more insight into the internal development processes, as well as the steps to an investigation.

@Stewart_001 - I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue in-game. The development team are still looking into this issue further. If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to open a support ticket to submit a refund request. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for more assistance.

@b4st0un3 - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about your experience. Please note that the player support team are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes, or providing ETAs when there are none available to share.

I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we try our best to update you all as soon as we're able to. 

If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to open a support ticket to submit a refund request. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for more assistance with this request.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiSucs96
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis 2 weeks later and new content released. Is the bug fix from 7 months ago, blocking progress, released?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @UbiSucs96,

There have not been any new Title Updates release since TU 1.2.1, which was released 27 April, 2021. The development team are still investigating the issue wherein players are unable to interact with Bishop Deorlaf in "War Weary." We don't yet have any new updates to share from the investigation. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

Once we have any news to share from the investigation into "War Weary," including any information regarding a fix, this information will be shared within the forums as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Stewart_001
    5 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Title update 1.2.2 has finally fixed this issue for me, I don't know about anyone else but for me this issue is now resolved. I was not expecting this to be fixed since I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes. Thank you and the team for fixing this annoying bug, I can now finally play your game.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @stewart_001,

Thank you for sharing this with us! We're glad that the issue has been resolved for you 🙂

Happy gaming and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I apologise for the double post. Following the release of TU 1.2.2, this issue with "War Weary" has been marked as resolved by the development team.

If you are still encountering trouble when interacting with Bishop Deorlaf in "War Weary," please don't hesitate to update us within this thread. Please include a video which shows the following information:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to interact with Bishop Deorlaf to progress in "War Weary."

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics