Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Max18400
    Original poster 410 posts

@asgardian02 definitely. And then by the time you've reached the main Fort, you've no room on your ship so you have to back and forth all the time

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

just found out that the biggest fort on map 3 has no replay value as it doesnt contain any supply chests.
    The boss that was there doesnt respawn either.

Not having enough room is your own fault, i mean you can check how much space you have left...

• Max18400

@asgardian02 yeah, but why can't it be like the normal raids in the standard game? I did keep checking. You can raid every single area no problem. I just found it a bit annoying to have to keep going back and forth 3 times, to complete an area. I think I spent more time looking at the loading screen than playing the game

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

even when you switch maps during each raid, not all locations have same reswpawn time, meaning that many military areas are not there and you have to search hard and long to find a few spots, how is that considered fun, where is the replay value in that???

Dungeons and raids are there to canter towards an endloos action loot oriented grind. where once you enter the fun starts right away.

Unlike in Valhalla where its mostly endless searching and overcoming annoyiong river blockades and what not.

• Max18400

@asgardian02 I completely agree with you

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

also i added many ppl from here to my friendlist so i could recruit you all to my jomvikings hall.

unfortnatly they didnt even bother added a searchoption into the hall

Now i am stuck with random dudes, which makes me think why even change the odyssey recruit feature for this crap??

• Max18400

@asgardian02 the game is an utter disappointment. I'm surprised the quor guy hadn't been on here to argue how we're all too impatient and that the game is unfinished...

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

he did actually respond to me yesterday 😛

Saying how there is more end content to come 🐷
    The only redeeming quality the jomvikings seem to have is to spot the supply chests, so if you focus on killing enemies 1st, they will stand in place at every supply spot so you only need to look for the ! mark.

• Max18400

@asgardian02 they shouldn't release a game that isn't finished. Ask him if, when he buys a car he only expects a steering wheel and wheels as that clearly his expectation with games

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

this leads back to the fact that in future its best to wait a year with any of ubisofts releases before buying it.

That way all dlc has released and all features.,

• Max18400

@asgardian02 but again, they shouldn't be releasing games that are unfinished.
    Again, I'll use my car analogy. You want to buy a full car (base game) and you don't expect there to be wheels missing or the there to be broken windows. Dlcs should be like new speakers, upgraded wheels etc. It should improve on an already good/working product. Not fixing or adding stuff that should've been there from day 1

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

i kow, but buying the game 2 years later seem to be the only solution.

• Max18400

@asgardian02 hmm it seems to be the only solution to a bad situation

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

Basically you can see it this way: they keep releasing games 2years before it finished, cutting content from the game and the marketing that as free content or season pass for an extra 40euros.

• Max18400

@asgardian02 my issue is I preordered with the season pass as I had such faith in the game. Clearly don't be doing that again

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

I learned my lesson from Odyssey on that one.

have you ever heard of Anthem? I mean i played the demo back which was total garbage, gamestudios often make trailers that look amazing then when the game releases most of its awesome features have been cut back and the game is broken as hell.
    Same problem with wolcen, so i learned my lesson, never ever pre-order.

Dont buy game till after a few monts and dont trust random youtubers as most of them are shills anyway.,

• Max18400

@asgardian02 I mean tbh, I've never regret it before. So this is a first

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

well its always better to hear from actual customers then from shills or to only base your opinion on a launch trailer which can be very misleading.

installing Diablo3 again as we speak.

• UBOSOFT-Gamer
    1 posts

It seems UBISOFT use settings which are in some way popoular mostly. LIke Vikings with the netflix series or Odyssee with at last beginning the movie 300. And the greek time is well known. Whatever. it would be cool if UBISOFT would sell an Addon with Sigurd the Dragonslayer. I think it would be amazing fighting a giant dragon.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 I'm confident Baldur's Gate 3 will be great, as DOS 2 was. I guess you have to be into that kind of gameplay though.

Suggested Topics