Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• T1FF46
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi, I’ve completed the seers story thread completely and cleared all the mysteries and extras in both Asgard and Jotenheim but do not have the Asgard Figurehead reward at my dock. Anyone else experienced this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hey there T1FF46! I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but thank you for your patience. Are you still missing the Asgard Figurehead? If so, and you have completed the storyline at the Seers Hut, please complete our guide here. This includes restoring your licenses, which can resolve a decent amount of in-game issues. However, if you are still unable to obtain the Asgard Figurehead afterwards, can you provide your power level and settlement rank? Thanks!

Official Response
  • TitaniumAcolyte
    3 posts

I’m having the same issue. I completed the entire Seer’s Hut storyline, both Asgard and Jötunheim as well as the conclusion in Asgard after defeating Fenrir. I’ve also received the corresponding trophy and yet despite all of that, I never received the Asgardian Figurehead. I’ve got the sails, the hull, the tailpiece and the shields but I’ve never received the Figurehead. I went thru the link listed above but still no luck.. my skill level is 336 and my settlement lvl is 5.
    Sooo, now what??????

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics