Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • AlCapwnd5
    Original poster 7 posts

I spent the Opal on the black flag ship shields and have them equipped in the ship. They appear correctly when it is docked in the harbor in the settlement. But when going on raids it de equips them for the default shield skins. Not sure if it does this with every shield skin but so far it has done this each time going on raiding.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1535 posts

Hello there @AlCapwnd5!

I'm sorry to hear you're missing the Jackdaw shields. I've been using the Helheim ship skin personally, and I didn't notice the shields resetting to default.

Would you be able to send us a video that shows the shields appear when docked in the harbour, but upon starting a raid they are reset to default? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AlCapwnd5
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-borealis I have a video clip recorded through Xbox but I’m not sure how to get it to y’all, it shows the bug in question.

• Ubi-Borealis

@AlCapwnd5 - You can upload the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and send us a link in the thread.

Out of curiosity, I tested this out myself last night using the Jackdaw shields and I noticed the same bug as well, except the shields were changed from Jackdaw to my main long ships shields. I've opened up a new report with the dev team, and I'd love to have your video to pass along for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AlCapwnd5
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-borealis I tried but it says I do not have enough privileges for this action.

• Ubi-Borealis

@AlCapwnd5 - I'm sorry to hear this. You may not be able to upload the video directly into a post, or to embed it, but you should be able to paste and send a link. Are you unable to paste the link into a post and send it to us this way?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics