ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iNoes
    Original poster 2 posts

it said to look in the large places. i killed every man in every place, opened up every casket i could, spent 2+ hours in the first raid thinking i was doing something wrong. checked youtube for the place of the shield... went there... got a message stating i cannot pick up any more rations as the ship is full of 200/200.
    decided to leave the raids.. but how? closing the game is the only way?
    how can a game have so many bugs? ubisoft used to make great games and you could always rely on it being great. now i can always rely on it being a copy and paste, unfinished trash full of bugs.

end yourselves.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@inoes

i agree with everything apart from the fact that after having followed the tutorial you should have known how the raids work..

You have a cargo limit 1st of 200, then 300 and after final upgrade of 400, so check that to make sure you dont start a raid without having room, pretty simple.
    raiding villages is just wasted time as you can get rations from killing enemies.

So 1st upgrade your cargo hold to the max, which requires 450 supplies 1st time, then 750 supplies.
    Then max out jomhall which takes 200 and then 600 supplies.

After that you can continue getting supplies for some few lame cosmetics and then its all over. Not sure why i needed 20GB space for that on pc....

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@inoes to leave a raid u need to go back to your drakkar and press down and select the icon that looks like a house and u go back to your settlement, also everytime u go back to your settlement the resource get saved there, so u can go back to raids and get more, everytime your foreign resources are full, just go back to your settlement to saved them there, they get saved there automatically, u dont need to do something 😄

• iNoes
    Original poster 2 posts

right... thanks for the information. as for doing a tutorial i never seen one 🙂 i did however watch the accompanying video and read a little and completely understood about the upgrading to carry more, the only thing i didnt seem to understand that both the st georges objects offerered in the same quest, werent part of the same raid.
    as it said..
    st georges armour 1/2
    supplies 200/200

like an idiot i assumed that the 1/2 meant i could complete this in one raid. ( 1/2 looks to me like there room on my ship for both parts )

anyway, the addon for me is a total waste of time and space. the addition to the game ( as its not game critical ) should have been in the form of a optional package, and not forced on the customer.

Suggested Topics