Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Steak_59
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis I have no Save to go back to.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2235 posts
    Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @Steak_59! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to proceed through the mystery! I've checked in with the development team, and it looks like a hot-fix for this mystery has been released.

If you have been affected by this issue, would you please be able to try the following:

1. Create a manual save 
    2. Close the game entirely, then launch it again 
    3. Load the created save 
    4. You should now be able to proceed with the respective quest 

The development team are working on a more permanent solution, but we hope this allows you all to proceed with the mystery now!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hey there @Steak_59. Thanks for letting me know that you're unable to try loading an earlier save. Would you be able to send us a video that shows you're unable to proceed with the "Rock of Fertility" mystery? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Steak_59
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis I got it to advance today !!!!!
    I don't know if it was a backdoor patch, or if what I did got it there but, it advanced for me. What I did was I positioned my save right in front of them and closed my game out. When I loaded my game I started hitting the button (Triangle) that triggered the conversation as soon as I could. This triggered the lady before they could start arguing. I hope this works for others having this problem.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @Steak_59! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to proceed through the mystery! I've checked in with the development team, and it looks like a hot-fix for this mystery has been released.

If you have been affected by this issue, would you please be able to try the following:

1. Create a manual save 
    2. Close the game entirely, then launch it again 
    3. Load the created save 
    4. You should now be able to proceed with the respective quest 

The development team are working on a more permanent solution, but we hope this allows you all to proceed with the mystery now!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Steak_59
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis Then I thank you and the Devs for helping get this settled. I truly am grateful for the time and effort all put in to give us a great game.

I have completed it and gotten my Completionist All the Way Trophy.

Thanx again

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @Steak_59 😄 I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying the game as well!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Official Response
  • XOli360
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-borealis That's great news ! I'm away from home for the moment but I will have a look at that this week-end ! 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Let us know if the mystery completes successfully for you when you get home, @XOli360! If you run into any trouble, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further 🙂

Official Response
  • XOli360
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-borealis Yes yes yes ! 🙂 Fixed ! It worked ! I just launched the game, took my last save, I was 100m away from the event. I could straight see the bubble above the lady's head indicating that I should be able to speak to her. And it was the case, then I could finalize the event. Thanks a lot for taking care of that !

I just have to see now if I can get the last target of the order as I had a glitch there too.

Again, thanks !

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @XOli360! I'm glad to hear you've been able to complete this mystery successfully! If you need help with finding a member of the order, please don't hesitate to find a similar thread (or open a new one), and we'll gladly take a closer look at this as well!

You're welcome 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics