Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kormac67
    625 posts

@hroozenbeek There is an achievement. And it's fun. 🙂

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 Remember the dude who lost the Brewer’s ale shipment to bandits for the Yule event? I sometimes find him hiding in that hut that can’t be upgraded.

It’s weird. He winds up with his back against the wall in the right-hand corner when you walk in the door of the hut. I can’t interact with him. He’s just there. Back against the wall. Standing. Staring. Creepy.

• Kormac67
    625 posts

@dreadgrrl The archery lady is also still standing on the bridge, clueless and kind of lost.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kormac67 Yes, I noticed her too. 🙂 Some other people are also just hanging around in the area where the Yule festivities were held.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kormac67 Yes, it is fun and kinda pretty. 😉 But I didn't know there was an achievement. It is not listed in Ubisoft Connect. I play on PC; maybe there are different achievements on different platforms, or does the game have 'secret' achievements?

• Kormac67
    625 posts

@hroozenbeek
    undefined
    PC too, you probably didn't notice it in the clutter.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kormac67 Ha, you're right. It's there. Unlocked on January, 14. How could I have missed that! 😉

I'm glad that the achievements are finally there, but it's not as much fun when they all unlock at the same time long after you've accomplished them, and as to the ones I'm still working on: there will be no popup yet to tell us when we finish them...

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@hroozenbeek
    yeah i did those yesterday as well. Also lighted all the fires on hadrians wall, nothing happend there either.

I just think its weird that certain letters dont get removed after the story has evolved and such.
    Letters in the longhouse for example.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@hroozenbeek

you need to look at the trofees tab for these achievements.
    Then you also have normal achievements and weekly achievments but those weekly ones are focused on helix store items, and i couldnt care less.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 Yes, I know about the difference between achievements and challenges, as Ubisoft calls them, and about the difference between core challenges and time-limited challenges. This particular one was an achievement, and I simply had not noticed it between all the achievements that were unlocked two days ago. 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics