Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ziggurcat
    Original poster 167 posts

@asgardian02 I found something for you - if you go behind the merchant building in Ravensthorpe, I found a note that says "pending deliveries", and when you go into the shop, you speak with the merchant and she asks if you could get payment for those items for her (you may have to bring the items with you - they're on the ground in the same spot the note was found).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@ziggurcat

ow cool, ill check it.

been always wondering if there were secret quests for all the letters that lay in the shops with no shopkeepers. couldnt find anything on internet though

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@ziggurcat

you have to deliver them one by one.

• ziggurcat

@asgardian02 Yeah, I'm on the last item right now. I read about that, but didn't know whether it was some item you got or what.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 Sorry for not mentioning these deliveries... Somehow I assumed everyone had noticed these items and the note... There is also the delivery of a number of reindeer antlers to the shopkeeper in Fornburg, but I haven't been able to complete this because I only got the required number of antlers after going to England and now the shopkeeper in Fornburg is nowhere to be found (although the icon indicates that the shop should still be open). I keep trying whenever I'm in Norway.

As a sidenote, there should be an associated quest that triggers when you get/read the note, because it's easy to forget these requests as your inventory gets filled up with useless items for quests that already have been completed.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

I had a problem with one of the items, see: Package lost in Pending Deliveries

• ziggurcat

@hroozenbeek thankfully, I had no issues.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

What about the letters in the fowl hut, they suggest ur should be a matchmaker of some sort?
    There are other letters in other hut too suggesting at some sort of activity

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@hroozenbeek

didnt get silver from 2 persons, and then at the shopkeeper said i should be compensate yet id idnt get anything.
    What about you guys?
    https://ibb.co/7JRm7b0

whats up with this hut just outside of the village, you cannot upgrade it and there is no one around..

also you can talk to rollo and enlist him in your crew.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 You delivered these goods out of the kindness of your heart, not because you wanted any reward, did you not? 😉

Is that a new hut? I'll look around for it.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@hroozenbeek

well i like to be rewarded honestly...

I am off, have a good one.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 You're not the only one who was disappointed after doing all the deliveries...

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 These letters in the fowl hut are about Bertham, aren't they? That's the guy from the Cow Catcher quest in the Yule Season-event. It's about the girl he wanted to impress, the daughter of the owner of the fowl hut, I suppose.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 I believe that hut was part of the Yule Season-update. I guess it's a permanent addition to the settlement.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 By the way, you know about the fireflies? No reward there, as far as I know, but still something to do.

• Kormac67
    615 posts

@hroozenbeek There is an achievement. And it's fun. 🙂

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 Remember the dude who lost the Brewer’s ale shipment to bandits for the Yule event? I sometimes find him hiding in that hut that can’t be upgraded.

It’s weird. He winds up with his back against the wall in the right-hand corner when you walk in the door of the hut. I can’t interact with him. He’s just there. Back against the wall. Standing. Staring. Creepy.

• Kormac67
    615 posts

@dreadgrrl The archery lady is also still standing on the bridge, clueless and kind of lost.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kormac67 Yes, I noticed her too. 🙂 Some other people are also just hanging around in the area where the Yule festivities were held.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kormac67 Yes, it is fun and kinda pretty. 😉 But I didn't know there was an achievement. It is not listed in Ubisoft Connect. I play on PC; maybe there are different achievements on different platforms, or does the game have 'secret' achievements?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics