Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WhoCares78
    112 posts

@gloomseeker It would have been so easy to explain Vagn’s presence in England too. They could have had him say something about meeting Sigurd while he was gone at the start of the game and tracking them over to England. It’s not very creative, but at least it’s better than the lack of even trying to come up with a back story that we ended up with.

I really like your idea of having the raiding crew raid exotic locations. It could be like the expeditions in Far Cry New Dawn. That would have been more fun than the raids we ended up with. As inaccurate as this games England is I don’t think we’ll be gettting a discovery tour this time. At least not one that makes any sense.

• WhoCares78
    112 posts

@gloomseeker Unfortunately Ubisoft loves recycling assets. In Eivor’s visions, Asgard looked less Norse and more Greek to me. Been awhile since I played Odyssey but I’m pretty sure some of those designs were just used again. You’d think they could use some of that microtransaction money to pay for new asset creation.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@whocares78 I felt the same about Asgard.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kreutzgang Yes, look at these statues... Maybe they have someone who collects Graeco-Roman antiquities in Asgard too?

undefined

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@hroozenbeek

those statues look like they come right straight from Odyssey, to bad they didnt re used many other assests from that game.

• dlmthree
    77 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Hello everyone,

Following the reports of this thread, I have discussed it with the Community Team, and we have made the collective decision to close it down.

We are grateful for the feedback regarding historical accuracy, and the various locations available in-game. It's also nice to hear of other locations that you would like to see become accessible in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and possible future expansion ideas.

However, we do recognise that this discussion has the potential to head in a very different direction even further, and to that end, I will now be closing this thread. Please be careful in the future to avoid making any comments or posts that could be interpreted as racist, or else discriminatory towards those from other ethnic backgrounds. Please also respect your fellow players, and do not take to insults / trolling remarks towards each other. We do not tolerate this sort of content, and sanctions will be imposed as necessary wherever such content is found. Please refer to our forum rules if you would like to know more about (un)acceptable conduct here on Discussions.

Thank you all, and please stay safe.

Official Response

Suggested Topics