Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JediSlayer05
    2 posts

To follow up, I loaded a previous save, after the River Raids tutorial, and the guaranteed assassinate worked.

• doitforthebantz
    1 posts

PS4: I have guaranteed assassination set to "on" but for some reason the game still wants me go through a quick-time event no matter what. I've tried mucking about with the settings, reloading past saves where it did work, and even restarting my console, and yet nothing seems to work.

• WhoCares78
    112 posts

It’s because of the river raids. If you load an earlier save from before you went on your first river raid, guaranteed assassinations will work right again. Go on another RR and they won’t. I’ve loaded earlier saves and tried, it’s definitely going on a river raid that does it. I’m playing on PS5, so I can’t say if it’ll be the same on PC or Xbox.

• CraKaLaKinChr1s
    1 posts

Instant assassination is bugged and well doesn't instantly assassinate. During a river raid i tried assassinating someone and well the game didn't like that and gave me a stealth attack with instant assassination on and it won't change back no matter what I do.

• ThaScorpionKing
    7 posts

@whocares78 I loaded my older save with almost 300 hrs and it is still working like it should. If I load my new game with quite a few hours on it that's almost 220 it's messed up.

• hisbelle13
    2 posts

@thascorpionking I now have the same issue with assassinations and I only have 1 game. Though the problem that is really getting to me is my spartan bow has been downgraded from being maxed out to the beginning. I upgraded it again and saved logged out and it was downgraded again.....

• ThaScorpionKing
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • WhoCares78
    112 posts

@hisbelle13 Yeah, I had that happen with my entire Berserker set. All 5 pieces of armor, bear claw axe and ursine shield fully upgraded and then reset. It really sucks.

• WhoCares78
    112 posts

@thascorpionking luckily I had made a save just before starting my first river raid. I just went back to that save. I don’t have the St. George’s armor, sword/shield anymore, but my assassinations work like they should. I really don’t need a reskinned Thegn armor or another two handed sword I won’t bother using anyway.

• azullFR
    697 posts

@whocares78
    Great thanks for the tip !!! 👍

So now, it's clear this is a bug. (one more..)

@UBISOFT :

1. Yule festival : I had to avoid Brawling and Drinking activities to avoid the drunk bug (and this after reloadind a 80 h sooner save !...)
    2. Yule River Raids : Do we need to avoid the entire Quest ??? (and loosing one more time several hours of gameplay....)

• ThaScorpionKing
    7 posts

So while on the exe River it was fine and as soon as I went to the Severn River all bets were off! So that is where the bug is!

• spookz18
    6 posts

@mk_2014 Totally agree, I wont be playing until fixed, hopefully wont be to long!

• azullFR
    697 posts

@thascorpionking
    Just for fun ....
    When you spawn at Exe River on your right, behind the "glass wall" there is this :
    undefined
    undefined

May be the problem is that the Severn Rivern doesn't have this DEBUG ? 🤡

• Yummies.
    1 posts

Greetings, I've encountered a bug which affects the assassinations in the game. It occurred a few hours after the launch of the 1.1.2 River Raids Update, where after a few hours of standard gameplay and trying out the new update, I could not assassinate any target in a single button press, often resorting to an "Advanced Assassination" sequence, regardless on whether I had the "Guaranteed Assassination" option enabled in the gameplay settings or not.

I've verified the game flies through the Ubisoft Connect launcher, "respeccing" the "Advanced Assassination" skill in the game, enabling the "Guaranteed Assassination" option on and off, to no avail. This issue first occurred when I tried to perform an "over the window" assassination on a target in the new River Raids Update.

I have not tried to uninstall and re-install the game through the Ubisoft Connect launcher.

Thank you.

• guest-pJKINnmB
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-pJKINnmB
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-pJKINnmB
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@t_wil

why are so many using that ability even??

• Littleweasel01
    39 posts
    @t_wil

why are so many using that ability even??

i can not speak for everybody, but me personally i hate qte and that's why i have it turned on

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics