Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• meep2meep
    Original poster 10 posts

Hey Ubi support,
    So I've been playing the Free River Raid content and I keep encountering situations where the chests I open are empty. I'm assuming this happens when I have full rations and the game is trying to give me another one. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. When I try and open a chest with full supplies the game tells me I cannot open the chest. Anyways just thought I would ask. Attached is video proof.
    Ps. If this is a glitch please don't worry about trying to patch it as it's not game breaking... there's alot this game needs fixed still.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @meep2meep!

Thanks for reporting this, and for providing a video. I'm sorry to hear that the loot is missing for you. To help us to take a closer look, could you please provide some additional information for us:

• You mention that you believe the chest to have a ration in. Did you have full rations when looting this chest?
    • How full was your cargo hold when looting this chest?
    • Can you remember how many locations you had already visited on this raid? Which locations were they (villages, military camps, docks etc)?
    • If possible, would you be able to try that river raid again and loot the chest in the same location without collecting rations first. Is the chest still empty during a second attempt? Or does it provide you with new rations/loot?
    • Can you provide an image that shows the location of the raid you were taking part in on the map? This will help us to investigate further.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • meep2meep
    Original poster 10 posts

• You mention that you believe the chest to have a ration in. Did you have full rations when looting this chest?

At the time I did have full rations.

• How full was your cargo hold when looting this chest?

Cargo hold was at 200/300

• Can you remember how many locations you had already visited on this raid? Which locations were they (villages, military camps, docks etc)?

This was my 5th location visited during this trip. The locations visited in order were: Wyther farm, small camp, island camp, eastern fortification, and finally fishing dock. This raid was my initial trip to the area, it was not reinforced.

• If possible, would you be able to try that river raid again and loot the chest in the same location without collecting rations first. Is the chest still empty during a second attempt? Or does it provide you with new rations/loot?
    • Can you provide an image that shows the location of the raid you were taking part in on the map? This will help us to investigate further.

Attached is a second video with answers to the last 2 bullets. On second attempt with 0 rations, I was rewarded with rations. Locations is in the video provided. This "bug" has also happened to me at other locations while I've had full rations, if you would like me to record the next time it happens I can do such to help with the investigation.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thanks for providing all that information, @meep2meep! I've passed this report along to the development team for a closer look.

If we require any further information from you, we'll reach out to you via this thread, so please keep an eye out for any notifications. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Baz_GH
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue with empty chests:

(Please forgive the goofy gameplay 🙂

• meep2meep
    Original poster 10 posts

@baz_gh I think yours worked as intended. You got a ration way after the animation finished. Some chests won't let me open them if I have full rations and then there's other chests that are just empty.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics