Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheFluffs.
    5 posts

@skurkitty Saint Faith is the very last thing on my map as well. Cleared ALL chests even the small ones with Iron and stuff. Only thing left is that dumb Nun that won't die. Real shame a speech bubble bug is gonna ruin that. Should take them like 10 minutes to fix with the size that Ubisoft is and how big their Valhalla team is. I mean we are over 15 people that have complained and we have already been recognized so they know about the issue. Such a same.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Following the release of TU 1.3.0, I'm happy to confirm that a fix was deployed for "Saint Faith." This issue should now be resolved 😄

If you are still unable to complete "Saint Faith," please can you share a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • This issue you're encountering in "Saint Faith" that is preventing your progression.

I would recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

@Davep0207 - I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering trouble with "Saint Faith." Would you be able to send us a video including all of the requested information from above? This will help us to take a closer look at your missing NPC.

@DotFraGx - I'm sorry to hear that "Completionist all the Way!" has not triggered for you after completing "Saint Faith." Just to confirm, have you completed all other regions in the game? I would recommend double checking all of the regions to ensure that you haven't missed anything. You'll need to complete the following regions: England, Norway, Vinland, Asgard and Jotunheim.

If you've completed all regions and the trophy still hasn't triggered, please can you open up a new thread about this issue? That way, we can investigate your missing trophy without going off-topic within this thread about "Saint Faith."

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports and experiences with "Saint Faith" following TU 1.2.2. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused following this update.

As shared earlier within this thread, the development team have been investigating what could be potentially causing this issue in-game further. They have announced that they intend to release a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update will be deployed. As soon as we have any new updates to share with you, they will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • DragonWarrio136
    1 posts

Hi i am having problems with the world event Saint Faith i cant interact with the world event and its the one thing i need to get the trophy for completing all territories i have tried leaving the area and coming back, closing the game and nothing seems to be working so can you fix this please Ubisoft

• PlayToes
    5 posts

Not working for me ps5. Can't speak to priest. PS5 up to date have tried various things to no avail. Please fix as preventing completion

• Stylez226
    2 posts

This just happened to me and stopped my Platnium Throphy. Can't talk to the priest. Hes illuminated blue with Odins Sight and talks outlook but doesn't give me a speech icon to start the mystery.

• captainall
    2 posts

This just happened to me too, can't talk to the priest. I hope this gets fixed soon.

• Ubi-Ray
    Ubisoft Support Staff 30 posts

Thank you, fellow Vikings. I appreciate the continued reports you have shared and the patience you have all had. As mentioned previously, our development team is hard at work investigating this issue. Once a solution has been found we will be sure to update everyone here on the Discussions page and on our News and Announcements forum.

Official Response
  • kidder1991
    3 posts

Same bug on PC!

Another bug I've met since 1.22 is holding F becomes invalid since the update, when you want to set a trap on a corpse or break down the crossbow (you can still attack or shoot it to disable it though)

Please fix them both.

• Simpel0695
    1 posts

Same happened to me on pc. This is already the second time something stops me from completing the game so please just fix this fast and let us 100% the game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @kidder1991 & @Simpel0695! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble in "Saint Faith." As shared in the thread already, the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be deployed. As soon as we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@kidder1991 - We're aware of an issue affecting custom controls, and the development team are investigating this further. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • N4TH4N06
    1 posts

@ubi-keo I am also unable to complete the saint faith mystery, it won’t let me talk to the priest. Very annoying since I have played 130+ hours

• Dutchwallie
    1 posts

The world quest saint faith is bugged for me.
    It is located in Hamtunscire.
    I cannot talk to the priest to start the quest.
    It prevents me and alot of other people (there are pages about this bug on forums going back as far as 6 to 7 months) to compleet the area for a 100%
    This needs to be fixed!!!
    That is is not fixed yet is mind boggling to me.
    It prevents players form getting the Platinum torphy.
    And yes i did reinstal, and verified the game files. i did a reboot. even reinstalled the Uplay launcher.
    Can you atleast give us a time frame in when the bug will be fixed.
    This should have happend before any dlc was even worked on or published.

-Dutchwallie

• danzecrazy00
    11 posts

I can’t seem to earn Completionist All the Way! Trophy 
    Complete all territories in the game because of 1 World event Hamtunscire World Event – “Saint Faith” can’t speak to him just says the same dialog over and over. I reloaded saves nothing by any chance when we’ll the next update be for the game to fix this issue because in the patch 1.2.2 the world event called Saint Faith was fix. Addressed but I don’t think it was fully fixed plez fix this ASAP so I can finish this good game of AC Valhalla 

• danzecrazy00
    11 posts

@neon-nfo same can’t get it to work tryed everything even deleted the game went to my older saves which were 60 hours back nothing

• danzecrazy00
    11 posts

I can’t seem to earn Completionist All the Way! Trophy 
    Complete all territories in the game because of 1 World event Hamtunscire World Event – “Saint Faith” can’t speak to him just says the same dialog over and over. I reloaded saves nothing by any chance when we’ll the next update be for the game to fix this issue because in the patch 1.2.2 the world event called Saint Faith was fix. Addressed but I don’t think it was fully fixed plez fix this ASAP so I can finish this good game of AC Valhalla 

• James99g
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • james99t
    2 posts

Of all the glitch's in this mess of a game this seem to be the worst one up to now as with all the other glitch's I could just load up a old save game or fast travel and go back but even after loading up every save game I have, all of them has this problem with the Saint Faith mystery.

I even loaded up my 1st save game from start of the game and went all the way there but still can't talk to the guy lol

Playing on Xbox series X

• PPthefirst1
    2 posts

I have 140+ hours have completed all world events expect saints faith this is game breaking bug please fix or just remove the world event completely iv tried everything to fix nothing works like I just wasted 7 days on this game because plat is impossible with this bug

• PPthefirst1
    2 posts

should just remove the world event with the next patch easy fix

• TEESEVENSEE7
    2 posts

I have encountered the same problem as many before me have detailed where the NPC needed to start this side quest doesn't have a speech bubble above his head. I have invested a great deal of time into this game and am trying to get the platinum trophy.. but this makes me not even want to play anymore. The fact that this is yet to be fixed when so many players have expressed their disdain for such a lengthy period of time is laughable. This needs to be fixed yesterday. I didn't buy this game at full price just for a game breaking bug to derail any amount of fun that I was having while playing. By not addressing the issue for this long Ubisoft has effectively given the finger to all of us who spent our hard earned money on this game. And our hard earned money has gone to a company that doesn't give a damn about the people who make this possible for them. Unbelievable.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics