ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• danzecrazy00
    11 posts

@antt1k I got Ac on sale on the ps store for $50 Australian dollars

• SnakeEyez00
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis lol standard copy and pasted reply. This is a game breaking bug! Unable to fully get 100% preventing people from getting the trophy/achievement to me is a show-stopper. Who ever did the validation for this bug in the last patch did not do a good job. This is beyond ridiculous.

• danzecrazy00
    11 posts

@pryzmatyk there’s no workarounds tried everything in the world nothing

• SnakeEyez00
    4 posts

@pryzmatyk no such luck unfortunately.

• McNulty77
    3 posts

@thefluffs exactly the same issue here. Meanwhile, reading on previous posts before the 1.2.2 patch, people seemed to encounter different kind of bug, so this could mean that the latest update brought this 'non dialogue ' prompt issue.

• Arier_
    3 posts

Please make this quest uncountable for the platinum…
    I have not been able to complete saint faith for two months…

• Arier_
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis please make this quest uncountable for the platinum

• GRIZZLYJEDI006
    1 posts

Saint faith quest not working for me aswell on xbox series x before and after recent patch same issue. Unable to talk to priest to initiate quest. Please fix this soon or I will not buy the expansions. Thanks...

• wigguns
    1 posts

Add me to the hundreds here already, PS5

• Mulokhai
    5 posts

I hope someone from the Player Support team can reply to this directly: I've just finished all there is to do in the base game, except the Saint Faith mystery and the 2 raids in the last zone (since I'm also experiencing the bug with supplies not dropping from chests, and I need them for the settlement, so I'm holding off on those raids as well), as well as the trophies for the Mastery Challenge. Normally, I'd only move on to the 1st expantion AFTER having 100% in the main game. However, since these issues are apparently going to take a long time to fix, I'm wondering if I can safely start the expantion, or if I'm risking having other issues that might void the completion of the main game, when the bug fixes for these issues are released. I understand this might be a bit hard to answer, but I'm hopeful. Thank you.

• danzecrazy00
    11 posts

Letting everyone know that I have restarted the game I have done the Norway questline to reach England good news is the world event is working for an new game bad news is it’s not working for our 100+ hours saves and if you want your 100% you well have to restart the entire game again

• michaelwkso
    2 posts

@danzecrazy00 but i'm pretty sure nobody would risk to waste another 100 hours for an 100% complete.

• Super-Se7en
    2 posts

I still have bug on saint faith mystery and i dont know, how it can fix !!!
    I play on ps5

• WhiteWolfNew
    2 posts

Having issues on this event, last one for 100%, play on PC, June 29th still bugged

• Animosity_7
    2 posts

Alright so let me start off by saying that ANY piece of material in the game that is directly tailed to an achievement needs to be addressed and addressed quickly. There are tons of trophy hunters out there that love grabbing them platinum's and getting the most out of their game.

I bought Assassins creed Valhalla as a bundle deal with Fenyx Rising for a great price. It took me a while to break out ACV because I KNEW that the game was 100+ hours long so I wanted to be mentally prepared for such an endeavor pursuing my platinum trophy for this game. The game's story is great but as any assassin's creed fan will tell you. The game is STACKED TO THE BRIM with monotonous bullcrap filler content that Ubisoft considers worthy to make the game more in-depth and larger scale. Keep in mind that the game takes around 12 hours to completely beat if you focused on nothing but the story beginning to end especially skipping cut scenes. the other 100+ hours of gameplay are you running around like an idiot picking up ingots from chests and figuring out how the hell you get up in that tree to get a key so you can figure out how the hell to reach the chest 100m underground in a dark area to open it. To me, this is atrocious because it literally sucks the fun out of the game, it begins to turn into a chore that you despise doing because it's just the same crap over and over again. Now to my main complaint here is what I mentioned at the top of my message. Nothing pisses me off more than when something in the game's coding breaks. i.e "Saints Faith" mission and it prevents almost every single player from achieving a trophy. This issue has been known for OVER 5 MONTHS and it is STILL not fixed. It is one single solitary quest that everyone seems to be having a problem with. Yet it remains to be fixed? This mystery is the last and final 10 seconds I have to spend in this game until the 100% completionist trophy pops and I get my platinum but now I can't? so I'm stuck here with an 80 gig game on my ps5 sucking up space because I can't complete a quest to finish this game out.

This quest bugged for me because I accidentally swung my sword in the air when hopping up on the ledge next to him and I could see the triangle button with speak on it. once my sword swung through the air the priest cowered for a second and went into a glitched state. I read forum after forum and forum and to no avail, there was absolutely no fix for this whatsoever. I didn't have a manual save from before because I had no idea that this would happen to me everything was going so swimmingly all the way up until this point in the game. and all because of this ONE tiny quest my platinum is unachievable unless I waste another 80+ hours running around every single part of the map picking up every single collectible again just to get one trophy I should have had in the first place.. no way.

I started a brand new game just for giggles because I needed to see if it happened every time. I got through the beginning of the game and made it to England and proceeded to ride my horse 6000m to hamtunscire and low and behold I was actually able to talk to the priest and initiate the combat with the nun! holy crap! But there is no way in hell I'm going to dedicate another 90 hours of my life running around picking up crap in a one-and-done game like this hell no.

This officially marks the last and final assassins creed game I will ever buy, and not because of the singular glitch that occurred here. It's the same copy-paste bullcrap over and over again, all the filler content, all the running around doing dumb things that barely relate to the task at hand. I would much rather have a smaller game with around 30-40 hours of gameplay at the same price with everything fixed for players to enjoy. not 9000 quests and 1 glitch so screw all the players who want trophies and completion.

• Animosity_7
    2 posts

@antt1k i got ACV as a package deal with Fenyx Rising. I only wanted Fenyx Rising but decided id pay an extra 10$ for ACV and it still isn't worth the money.

• Pryzmatyk
    6 posts

I feel you man, even tho I enjoyed the game very much, I am a trophy hunter as well that wants platinum if I'm dedicated to particular game. Having such bug, known to Ubisoft devs for 5 months, still not fixed, with 255 messages in thread on forums is beyond any imagination. How can you work in the entertainment industry and completely ignore your "fans" in such a shameful way?
    Community Manager copy pasting same answers only makes it much worse too. We still don't know if and when the bug is gonna be fixed and I assume thats the only information that every person in this thread is looking for.

• Andrzejek2010
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Andrzej2017
    1 posts
    Banned

you could do that this meteorite instead of falling on this grandma falls on that priest and then kills him and players get the trophy right away and not [censored] with the fact that it can't fix a bug that lasts 5 months, tap on the head god repair

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5802 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with "Saint Faith." The development team had hoped to have this issue resolved in TU 1.2.2, though the investigation was reopened following reports that the issue still persisted. We understand that this issue is preventing players from achieving 100% completion, and we apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by this.

We can confirm that a fix for "Saint Faith" will be deployed in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is due to be release.

As we have no further information to share at this time, we have decided to temporarily lock this thread as we have enough input and information that we were able to forward to our Development Team. If you want to follow the progress, please just follow this thread by selecting "Watching" in the top-right corner of the thread. Once we have any new updates to share with you all regarding "Saint Faith," we will unlock this thread once again. You can also keep an eye out for updates within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, please refrain from making any duplicate threads about "Saint Faith," as these will be merged into this ongoing Megathread. This will allow us to keep all information and updates from the investigation in one place.

Please note that the development team have not announced any plans to remove this quest from the game, or to remove it from the 100% completion requirements. If you have not already, we would recommend taking a look at our Dev Blog, as it gives great insight into the internal development processes, as well as a pipeline for how fixes are developed and deployed.

Thank you for your understanding 🙂

EDIT 16 July, 2021: The development team have announced that they will be deploying a fix for "Saint Faith" in TU 1.3.0. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be deployed. The development team have currently targeted a release period of July 2021. Once we have more information to share regarding TU 1.3.0, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Official Response

Suggested Topics