Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AgreenerGN
    4 posts

@simpiythebest89 I am experiencing this on PS5 as well.

• AgreenerGN
    4 posts

@margar2006 I am also experiencing this Bug on PS5

• M_A_D_D_O_G
    3 posts

@thevoltan Mine is on PC... So it's across more than one platform. Maybe Ubisoft will do something now.

• M_A_D_D_O_G
    3 posts

Update.....
    So even with the latest "Update" the Saint Faith World event is STILL bugged.

• AgreenerGN
    4 posts

@m_a_d_d_o_g Even their known bugs page still doesn't have it. We all need to tweet Ubisoft everyday until they fix it LOL.

• Waldhere
    4 posts

@simpiythebest89 Same on PC, last mystery of the game for me 😞

• Waldhere
    4 posts

@yothats-dj Same on PC, last mystery of the game for me 😞

• Waldhere
    4 posts

@margar2006 Same on PC, last mystery of the game for me 😞

• Waldhere
    4 posts

@xxwolf02xx Same bug on PC, last mystery of the game for me 😞

• omegacow
    1 posts

Same issue on PS4, for what it's worth. The priest stands yelling at me but I can't interact with him or any surrounding characters, and the nun does not become hostile.

• Tuco231525
    1 posts

I have the same issue - on XBoxOne X -- last thing to do to get 100%.

• revvenged
    1 posts

I have the same problem. It's been months now with multiple patches and I still cannot complete this world event.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all! I appreciate everyone reporting their experiences with this, and am sorry to hear it persists! Our team is aware of the issue itself, and would like some more information in order to investigate further. We as that those affected create a new support ticket and attach a copy of your save game files to it for review. You can also post your case number here afterwards, so I may ensure things are in the right place!

Official Response
  • abawfmen21
    2 posts

Cannot complete the side quest “Saint Faith” on PS4. I talked to the priest but the nun never attacked me and I cannot kill him. I’ve teleported to other areas and completed quests there but still cannot interact with the nun when I come back. Last quest for platinum.

• Et4hiel
    26 posts

Hello,

As mentioned in topic, quest "Saint Faith" in Hamtunscire is not working at all - after completing conversation with a priest we should be attacked by an enormous nun. The problem is she does totally nothing, there is no way to trigger a fight.

The most funny part is that you know about that bug since almost a 3!!!!!! months and once again you did nothing... There is a 7 topics about that problem and the oldest one from November 25th. Even your "Reported Issue Megathreads" doesn't mention this at all...

How long should ppl wait for a content they paid for? How much more time you need to solve this bug or (what's even more ridiculous) to even spot it properly.

Waiting for a response, otherwise I will ask for a direct link to my refund, because the amount of ignorance you have towards players in unimaginable.

Regards.

• Et4hiel
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MarekQoops
    13 posts

Even after 1.1.2 its still bugged, the priest doesnt even wanna talk to me...

• MarekQoops
    13 posts

I feel the same way honestly. This is keeping me from getting 100% and last achievement that Im missing, its super frustating that Ubisoft doesnt even mention this in known issues...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4120 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together a few similar threads about this mystery together into one thread so we can keep all information regarding the investigation together. I apologise if this has disrupted any ongoing discussions.

I can confirm that the development team have been made aware of this issue, and they're currently investigating further. At this moment in time, they're interested in collecting the save files of affected players. If you play on PC/PS4, please can you open a support ticket and submit your save file. Once you've done this, please let us know the case number within this thread so we can ensure these are passed on to the development team.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience as the team investigates further.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • MarekQoops
    13 posts

Since Im playing on Xbox Im not sure if Im able to upload a save file. Atleast I can post a video (not mine, but same bug happened to me) -

. I cant talk to the priest, hes just standing there and saying 2 of his lines over and over.

Suggested Topics