Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Et4hiel
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis OK, I agree with you - issue is taken seriously, but let's say devs have some sort of "queue" for fixing bugs and criterias are like mentioned before. Can you then assure me that new (theoretically more important) bugs are not placed higher in this "queue" than my report about Saint Faith? Because if this is the case, it explains why we wait months for such fixes. IMHO some chronology should be preserved when introducing further fixes and at this point we have a situation where some bugs haven't been touched at all and others, such as "A Brewing Storm" bug or "In the Absence of an Ealdorman" or even "Pig of Prophecy" (side content btw) have been "fixed" several times.

I gave all feedback I could - I provided you with game saves, system informations etc., rn I'm waiting and being afraid that due to a new DLC release and new wave of bugs it will bring, this one will take another months to solve.

I hope that I'm wrong.

• Sanunes
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis While I understand a quest not working isn't a game breaking issue and there are limited resources to finding and fixing bugs so things that cause crashing or impacting everyone are a higher priority can something be done to at least help the people with the issue. What I am seeing is going by this thread the majority of frustration is that this one quest is preventing the completion of the "Completionist All the Way!" so could something be done to trigger the achievement even if outright fixing the bug is a low priority. So as an example maybe having one of the other Mysteries in Hamtunscire count twice or the removal of Saith Faith as a tracked Mystery like the Pending Deliveries quest in Ravensthorpe so it exists, but isn't tracked. So instead of fixing the bug which might take a lot of time and resources to track and fix, the end result might still alleviate the frustration in the players experiencing this problem.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Thank you for providing us with additional feedback, @Et4hiel, and for sharing your own input as well, @Sanunes.

Firstly, I would like to reassure you that the development team intend to release a fix for "Saint Faith" in a future update. As mentioned in my earlier post, we don't have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released yet. Once we have more information regarding the release date, we will let you know as soon as possible. I am unable to guarantee a release date at this time, as this information is not available.

I understand your concerns with priorities, especially with the release of "Wrath of the Druids," and how this may affect ongoing investigations. I would be unable to speculate on how the development team carries out their investigations, beyond the internal information that is shared in the Dev Blog. The player support team has no influence on assigning the priority of investigations. I can confirm that even when new issue are reported, ongoing issues continued to be looked into, and we are always gathering reports and information to assist with these. I've shared your concerns regarding priority with the dedicated teams.

Thank you for your suggestions on alternative ways to trigger "Completionist all the Way" in the meantime, @Sanunes. As far as we're aware, the development team has no plans to implement an alternative fix for "Saint Faith", such as removing the world event or having another mystery count twice. I have passed on your suggestion for this to be a potential method in future.

Rest assured that as soon as we have any more news regarding the update from "Saint Faith," we will let you know as soon as possible within this thread. If you have any more feedback you would like to share with us regarding the investigation, please don't hesitate to share it with us in this thread.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • MarekQoops
    13 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, I appreciate that you respond to this thread. While I understand that you are just a "middleman" between us and game devs, I really hope those arent just an empty words that it is going to be fixed in future update. I cant express enough how dissapointed I am from all of this. Imagine spending !110€! on release for ultimate edition and then me (and many other players), as a completionists and achievement hunters, cant 100% this game and get all the achievements just because I am unable to complete stupid 2 minutes mystery - for 6 (and probably more) months. And there is no workaround, no fix, nothing. So I hope you understand what level of frustation we are talking about.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your feedback with me, @MarekQoops. I would like to reassure you that the development team has confirmed with us that they intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We still don't have a definite ETA for when this update is to be released. Once we know for certain, we will let you all know within this thread.

I can understand that, from a completionist's perspective, this issue has been preventing you from unlocking all achievements/trophies, and I apologise for any frustration that has been caused. I hope that we are able to share more definite news with you soon about when you will be able to complete this world event in-game.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Schmoi99
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KitK4t1987
    9 posts

Hi there's 1 side quest just at the side of the Winchester where you have to fight a nun and it don't work it's only thing left to do to fully complete game

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@kitk4t1987 I'm aware of a mystery called 'A Blood Hymn for Edmund' where you fight a nun, however this is based in the East Anglia region. Can you confirm if this is the quest you are referring to or something else?

Can you please provide a video of the issue. In the video can you show the location on the map and what is preventing you from completing the quest.

Official Response
  • KitK4t1987
    9 posts
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@kitk4t1987 Thanks for the image provided. I have merged your post with this mega thread we have created for this particular issue.

The development team are intending to fix this with a future update.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Saint Faith" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Saint Faith" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • MarekQoops
    13 posts

After title update 1.2.2 I was finally able to complete the main game and get all the achievement after 202 days since first report of this bug. Im not sure if I should thank you or continue being disgust by this.

• Enzyrr
    2 posts

@ubi-keo I am still having issues with this event even after installing the update! I have tried everything from going in and out of the animus to deleting then reinstalling the game! I am playing on PS4 my account name is Enzyrr

• Enzyrr
    2 posts

@ubi-keo also I cannot upload a video because I apparently 'don't have enough privileges'

• TheProeliator
    2 posts

Hi, I'm also not able to complete this event, after the update. I tried reverting to an earlier save, also tried completing another event and coming back to it.

• Sahhara.
    1 posts

@enzyrr same here, but I play on PC

• ToastyMush
    1 posts

I am also having this issue after update 1.2.2. I have loaded previous saves and tried everything. I have tried so much now that I don't have any autosaves to go back on. Please fix!

• Cavalier40
    1 posts

Looks like this has been an issue since day 1 and that is unacceptable. I cannot complete this because the NPC does not have the speech bubble so I cannot trigger the event. I tried everything on PS4 and even moved my cloud save file to Amazon Luna and the same issue is happening. Please fix this so myself and the thousand of other people who want 100% this game can.

• AdoptedAvocado
    1 posts

Hello there,
    I have also encountered this issue in 1.2.2.

http://imgur.com/gallery/73hQwU2

I had not started this mystery prior to the update.
    Thanks.

• Thornbrook.x
    1 posts

Also unable to interact with Priest after update.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics