Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fk176
    1 posts

After updating to version 1.2.2, there is also the problem of not being able to talk. User account:
    [Redacted]
    task:saint faith

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1337 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your continuous updates. I can see that this issue has been reopened with the development team and it's currently being looked into.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • CSpardaVS
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CSpardaVS
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CSpardaVS
    3 posts
    I have almost 160 hours of gameplay and I am stuck in the saint faith event. I only have the trophy to 
    complete it all for platinum but because of this event I cannot do it. I was hoping it would be solved with 
    1.2.2 but it has not been like that.

Game on Ps4 Id:CSpardaVS

• el_barto97_
    1 posts

Hello there,
    Yesterday i went to Hamtunshire for the first time in AC Valhalla, right after doing the update 1.2.2. . Unfortunately, despite the update i have the same problem with Saint Faith mistery described here. I tried everything but i can't interact with the Priest because he does not have the famous speech bubble requested to start the mistery. I'm playing on PS5.

• Feanorean
    1 posts

Same issue, PS5, couldn't start Saint Faith before 1.2.2 and can't start it after either. He just stands with his head bowed, no speech bubble.

• DxddySanders
    2 posts

Just came upon this problem today. I had no idea this had been an ongoing problem for months and I'm sorry that y'all have had no luck with Ubisoft trying to fix this.

• DxddySanders
    2 posts

https://imgur.com/a/HXAePSP
    Tried adding this but it wouldn't let me before

• Bmthred2021
    1 posts

Having the same problem. NPC will not interact to commence quest. Xbox one on patch 1.2.2.

• TheFluffs.
    5 posts

The Nun named Faith that you are suppose to kill is unkillable, untargetable and can not be wounded what so ever.

• AJHC-78
    1 posts

Same here; didn't work before or after patch 1.2.2

• Gwillstar
    1 posts

I'm on the Xbox One on patch 1.2.2 and am experiencing this glitch, the latest patch didn't fix it. My gamertag is Gwillstar if you need to grab a copy of my cloud save game.

• Ereja
    1 posts

I have almost 120 hours of gameplay and I am stuck in the saint faith event. I only have the trophy to
    complete it all for platinum but because of this event I cannot do it. I was hoping it would be solved with
    1.2.2 but it has not been like that.

Game on PS5 psn: firstziLLion

• DanielGalban37
    1 posts

@feanorean same here bro

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following the release of TU 1.2.2. I'm sorry to hear that this issue persists for you following the release of TU 1.2.2. Thank you for letting us know what you have tried in-game to troubleshoot the issue, such as reloading previous saves.

The investigation into "Saint Faith" has been reopened, and the development team are investigating further. We don't yet have any new updates to share with you all from the reopened investigation. As soon as we have any information to share, it will be posted within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

@AdoptedAvocado & @DxddySanders - Thank you for taking the time to capture footage for us. I've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • nighthawk1942
    2 posts

@toastymush same procedure ... still not working

• guest-i4qgNqyz
    1 posts

This is really sad, I have been playing the mainline AC games to 100% completion starting from AC 1 till AC odyssey. However, I was skeptical about Valhalla from the beginning but gave it a shot anyways. I have encountered countless glitches and bugged out quests but still managed with the help of manual saves and work arounds. Now, after 100 hours in and clearing all other regions I am at the final area where this nun quest (Saint Faith) bugged out for me.
    I tried everything, even loaded my 90th hour save files but still no success. It is so frustrating to see that after 7 months they haven't fixed it yet. This simply shows that they donot care anymore. Why have a completionist achievement in a game when 25% of questlines are vulnerable to bugs ?
    Finally, I deleted the game from my PS4 without completing the main story because of this, which is a shame as I was considering to buy the season pass but not anymore.

• TheFluffs.
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Further investigation on my end, it isn't that she is unkillable per say, it is that the monk that you have to talk to before killing her is "un-talkable" so to speak. There is no prompt or anything. Might be that if you fix the prompt it will be doable. Please be swift also, MANY people are stuck on this for their 100% complesion journey. Thanks ❤

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @nighthawk1942, @guest-i4qgNqyz & @TheFluffs,

Thank you for updating this thread with your experiences with "Saint Faith" following TU 1.2.2. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble with this world event, and that this is preventing you from achieving the "Completionist" achievement.

I would like to assure you all that the investigation into this world event has been reopened, and that the development team are investigating the issue further. They have reached out to us with an update, and I am happy to announce that they intend to deploy a fix in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed release ETA for this update. As soon as we have more information available, it will be posted within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics