Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Enzyrr
    2 posts

@ubi-keo I am still having issues with this event even after installing the update! I have tried everything from going in and out of the animus to deleting then reinstalling the game! I am playing on PS4 my account name is Enzyrr

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Following the release of TU 1.3.0, I'm happy to confirm that a fix was deployed for "Saint Faith." This issue should now be resolved 😄

If you are still unable to complete "Saint Faith," please can you share a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • This issue you're encountering in "Saint Faith" that is preventing your progression.

I would recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

@Davep0207 - I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering trouble with "Saint Faith." Would you be able to send us a video including all of the requested information from above? This will help us to take a closer look at your missing NPC.

@DotFraGx - I'm sorry to hear that "Completionist all the Way!" has not triggered for you after completing "Saint Faith." Just to confirm, have you completed all other regions in the game? I would recommend double checking all of the regions to ensure that you haven't missed anything. You'll need to complete the following regions: England, Norway, Vinland, Asgard and Jotunheim.

If you've completed all regions and the trophy still hasn't triggered, please can you open up a new thread about this issue? That way, we can investigate your missing trophy without going off-topic within this thread about "Saint Faith."

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Enzyrr
    2 posts

@ubi-keo also I cannot upload a video because I apparently 'don't have enough privileges'

• TheProeliator
    2 posts

Hi, I'm also not able to complete this event, after the update. I tried reverting to an earlier save, also tried completing another event and coming back to it.

• Sahhara.
    1 posts

@enzyrr same here, but I play on PC

• ToastyMush
    1 posts

I am also having this issue after update 1.2.2. I have loaded previous saves and tried everything. I have tried so much now that I don't have any autosaves to go back on. Please fix!

• Cavalier40
    1 posts

Looks like this has been an issue since day 1 and that is unacceptable. I cannot complete this because the NPC does not have the speech bubble so I cannot trigger the event. I tried everything on PS4 and even moved my cloud save file to Amazon Luna and the same issue is happening. Please fix this so myself and the thousand of other people who want 100% this game can.

• AdoptedAvocado
    1 posts

Hello there,
    I have also encountered this issue in 1.2.2.

http://imgur.com/gallery/73hQwU2

I had not started this mystery prior to the update.
    Thanks.

• Thornbrook.x
    1 posts

Also unable to interact with Priest after update.

• fk176
    1 posts

After updating to version 1.2.2, there is also the problem of not being able to talk. User account:
    [Redacted]
    task:saint faith

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your continuous updates. I can see that this issue has been reopened with the development team and it's currently being looked into.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • CSpardaVS
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CSpardaVS
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CSpardaVS
    3 posts
    I have almost 160 hours of gameplay and I am stuck in the saint faith event. I only have the trophy to 
    complete it all for platinum but because of this event I cannot do it. I was hoping it would be solved with 
    1.2.2 but it has not been like that.

Game on Ps4 Id:CSpardaVS

• el_barto97_
    1 posts

Hello there,
    Yesterday i went to Hamtunshire for the first time in AC Valhalla, right after doing the update 1.2.2. . Unfortunately, despite the update i have the same problem with Saint Faith mistery described here. I tried everything but i can't interact with the Priest because he does not have the famous speech bubble requested to start the mistery. I'm playing on PS5.

• Feanorean
    1 posts

Same issue, PS5, couldn't start Saint Faith before 1.2.2 and can't start it after either. He just stands with his head bowed, no speech bubble.

• DxddySanders
    2 posts

Just came upon this problem today. I had no idea this had been an ongoing problem for months and I'm sorry that y'all have had no luck with Ubisoft trying to fix this.

• DxddySanders
    2 posts

https://imgur.com/a/HXAePSP
    Tried adding this but it wouldn't let me before

• Bmthred2021
    1 posts

Having the same problem. NPC will not interact to commence quest. Xbox one on patch 1.2.2.

• TheFluffs.
    5 posts

The Nun named Faith that you are suppose to kill is unkillable, untargetable and can not be wounded what so ever.

• AJHC-78
    1 posts

Same here; didn't work before or after patch 1.2.2

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics