Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

Hello Vikings!

I can confirm that the development team are intending to fix this with a future update, however we have no ETA on when the update will be released.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with "Saint Faith." The development team had hoped to have this issue resolved in TU 1.2.2, though the investigation was reopened following reports that the issue still persisted. We understand that this issue is preventing players from achieving 100% completion, and we apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by this.

We can confirm that a fix for "Saint Faith" will be deployed in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is due to be release.

As we have no further information to share at this time, we have decided to temporarily lock this thread as we have enough input and information that we were able to forward to our Development Team. If you want to follow the progress, please just follow this thread by selecting "Watching" in the top-right corner of the thread. Once we have any new updates to share with you all regarding "Saint Faith," we will unlock this thread once again. You can also keep an eye out for updates within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, please refrain from making any duplicate threads about "Saint Faith," as these will be merged into this ongoing Megathread. This will allow us to keep all information and updates from the investigation in one place.

Please note that the development team have not announced any plans to remove this quest from the game, or to remove it from the 100% completion requirements. If you have not already, we would recommend taking a look at our Dev Blog, as it gives great insight into the internal development processes, as well as a pipeline for how fixes are developed and deployed.

Thank you for your understanding 🙂

EDIT 16 July, 2021: The development team have announced that they will be deploying a fix for "Saint Faith" in TU 1.3.0. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be deployed. The development team have currently targeted a release period of July 2021. Once we have more information to share regarding TU 1.3.0, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Official Response
  • Stylez226
    2 posts

Hello,

I'm having trouble trying to start the mystery quest Saint Faith. When I approach the NPC there isnt a speech indication icon used to start the event. I've tried restarting my game on Ps5, changing locations, re-entering the animus and still I cannot start this mystery event. It's directly to the left of Wincestre in Hamtunscire. I don't have any past saves to go back to and it's stopping me from getting my platnium. Any advice would be apprdciated

• sneakybeaver202
    1 posts

experiencing the exact same bug others have described here, can’t speak with the npc to initiate the world event therefore can’t get my platinum trophy. Please Ubisoft fix this! Guess I’ll play the DLC and hope it’s fixed in the next update!

• TheFluffs.
    5 posts

@skurkitty Saint Faith is the very last thing on my map as well. Cleared ALL chests even the small ones with Iron and stuff. Only thing left is that dumb Nun that won't die. Real shame a speech bubble bug is gonna ruin that. Should take them like 10 minutes to fix with the size that Ubisoft is and how big their Valhalla team is. I mean we are over 15 people that have complained and we have already been recognized so they know about the issue. Such a same.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports and experiences with "Saint Faith" following TU 1.2.2. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused following this update.

As shared earlier within this thread, the development team have been investigating what could be potentially causing this issue in-game further. They have announced that they intend to release a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update will be deployed. As soon as we have any new updates to share with you, they will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • DragonWarrio136
    1 posts

Hi i am having problems with the world event Saint Faith i cant interact with the world event and its the one thing i need to get the trophy for completing all territories i have tried leaving the area and coming back, closing the game and nothing seems to be working so can you fix this please Ubisoft

• PlayToes
    5 posts

Not working for me ps5. Can't speak to priest. PS5 up to date have tried various things to no avail. Please fix as preventing completion

• Stylez226
    2 posts

This just happened to me and stopped my Platnium Throphy. Can't talk to the priest. Hes illuminated blue with Odins Sight and talks outlook but doesn't give me a speech icon to start the mystery.

• captainall
    2 posts

This just happened to me too, can't talk to the priest. I hope this gets fixed soon.

• Ubi-Ray
    Ubisoft Support Staff 20 posts

Thank you, fellow Vikings. I appreciate the continued reports you have shared and the patience you have all had. As mentioned previously, our development team is hard at work investigating this issue. Once a solution has been found we will be sure to update everyone here on the Discussions page and on our News and Announcements forum.

Official Response
  • kidder1991
    3 posts

Same bug on PC!

Another bug I've met since 1.22 is holding F becomes invalid since the update, when you want to set a trap on a corpse or break down the crossbow (you can still attack or shoot it to disable it though)

Please fix them both.

• Simpel0695
    1 posts

Same happened to me on pc. This is already the second time something stops me from completing the game so please just fix this fast and let us 100% the game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @kidder1991 & @Simpel0695! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble in "Saint Faith." As shared in the thread already, the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be deployed. As soon as we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@kidder1991 - We're aware of an issue affecting custom controls, and the development team are investigating this further. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • N4TH4N06
    1 posts

@ubi-keo I am also unable to complete the saint faith mystery, it won’t let me talk to the priest. Very annoying since I have played 130+ hours

• Dutchwallie
    1 posts

The world quest saint faith is bugged for me.
    It is located in Hamtunscire.
    I cannot talk to the priest to start the quest.
    It prevents me and alot of other people (there are pages about this bug on forums going back as far as 6 to 7 months) to compleet the area for a 100%
    This needs to be fixed!!!
    That is is not fixed yet is mind boggling to me.
    It prevents players form getting the Platinum torphy.
    And yes i did reinstal, and verified the game files. i did a reboot. even reinstalled the Uplay launcher.
    Can you atleast give us a time frame in when the bug will be fixed.
    This should have happend before any dlc was even worked on or published.

-Dutchwallie

• danzecrazy00
    11 posts

I can’t seem to earn Completionist All the Way! Trophy 
    Complete all territories in the game because of 1 World event Hamtunscire World Event – “Saint Faith” can’t speak to him just says the same dialog over and over. I reloaded saves nothing by any chance when we’ll the next update be for the game to fix this issue because in the patch 1.2.2 the world event called Saint Faith was fix. Addressed but I don’t think it was fully fixed plez fix this ASAP so I can finish this good game of AC Valhalla 

• danzecrazy00
    11 posts

@neon-nfo same can’t get it to work tryed everything even deleted the game went to my older saves which were 60 hours back nothing

• danzecrazy00
    11 posts

I can’t seem to earn Completionist All the Way! Trophy 
    Complete all territories in the game because of 1 World event Hamtunscire World Event – “Saint Faith” can’t speak to him just says the same dialog over and over. I reloaded saves nothing by any chance when we’ll the next update be for the game to fix this issue because in the patch 1.2.2 the world event called Saint Faith was fix. Addressed but I don’t think it was fully fixed plez fix this ASAP so I can finish this good game of AC Valhalla 

• James99g
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • james99t
    2 posts

Of all the glitch's in this mess of a game this seem to be the worst one up to now as with all the other glitch's I could just load up a old save game or fast travel and go back but even after loading up every save game I have, all of them has this problem with the Saint Faith mystery.

I even loaded up my 1st save game from start of the game and went all the way there but still can't talk to the guy lol

Playing on Xbox series X

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics