Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TEESEVENSEE7
    2 posts

Allow me to just restate that this is GAME BREAKING. Something that has legitimately broken the game for a very large number of players hasn't been resolved when it has been FIVE MONTHS. Meanwhile new content continues to be released, while something that should be the NUMBER ONE PRIORITY to fix has not been resolved. What a debacle.

• Mulokhai
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue, on top of missing 300 supplies to fully upgrade the settlement, as world chests no longer drop them. After buying the game on release, having the issue with the free upgrade to the PS5 not appear for 3 weeks on the PS Store, spending all my playthrough worrying about bugs and making backup saves, to know have two more gamebfeaking bugs that prevent me from getting the platinum, I can safely say this will be the last Ubisoft game ill ever purchase. It's sad, coming from a long time AC fan. Ruined all the experience, and all I feel now is frustration and eagerness to finally finish this and get rid of it for good. Sorry everyone, but needed to vent.

• bdon48jc
    4 posts

Dammit. I started playing the Druids DLC when I shoulda just refused to buy the season pass. It feels bad to have to play DLC when you cannot complete the basic game. I contacted a friend who works for Sony about there being a Platinum trophy that is impossible to get and she said they didn't know about it but did mention that games have been pulled from the PS Store for less and she would look into it.

• Wolf_Pack1
    2 posts

Cannot obtain platinum - Saint Faith is glitched on my game as well - have tried many things - game is fully updated with over 200 hours invested in game on PS4

So here's the million dollar question Ubisoft : When are we going to see the fix so we can all achieve "Viking Legend" (platinum)?

• Wolf_Pack1
    2 posts

@danzecrazy00 I read through the patch notes 1.2.2 and did not see anything about "Saint Faith" being mentioned in them

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2265 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding "Saint Faith" with us within this thread. I would like to assure you all that the development team have been investigating this issue further. They have shared that they intend to deploy a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. As soon as we have more definite information to share, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@danzecrazy00 - The development team did deploy a fix for "Saint Faith" in TU 1.2.2. The investigation into this issue has been reopened following reports that the issue still persists. Please keep an eye out in the News & Announcements forum for future updates.

@Mulokhai - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered other issues whilst playing through Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out this Megathread for more information about the ongoing investigation into the missing supplies.

@Wolf_Pack1 - We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when a fix for "Saint Faith" will be deployed. I recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for the most up-to-date information regarding updates and fixes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Lorlander
    1 posts

Hey, please fix the bug Saint Faith quest.
    So many people can't start quest because we can't talk with the priest. Don't show conversation option

• tejsohi12
    1 posts

I am also having the same issue. I am unable to start the world event at all

• WRhys17
    1 posts

5 months, and this still hasn't been fixed.
    The only event I have left for my platinum trophy, and its bugged.
    I know the ubi admins on this thread keep saying a fix is coming in an update soon, but 5 months has already passed.
    The new assassins creed game will be out before this damn event is fixed.

• james99t
    2 posts

@wrhys17 That is ubisoft for you, what do you expect 😂

I have played every assassin's creed games since the start and every one is a buggy mess that never seem to get fixed, I have ran into bugs in valhalla that I remember running into when I played Odyssey and Origins 😂 😂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics