• halloween552
    2 posts
    I Can't start WORLD EVENT: SAINT FAITH Quest . there is a bug

I did also Verify Files but still there is a problem

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with "Saint Faith." The development team had hoped to have this issue resolved in TU 1.2.2, though the investigation was reopened following reports that the issue still persisted. We understand that this issue is preventing players from achieving 100% completion, and we apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by this.

We can confirm that a fix for "Saint Faith" will be deployed in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is due to be release.

As we have no further information to share at this time, we have decided to temporarily lock this thread as we have enough input and information that we were able to forward to our Development Team. If you want to follow the progress, please just follow this thread by selecting "Watching" in the top-right corner of the thread. Once we have any new updates to share with you all regarding "Saint Faith," we will unlock this thread once again. You can also keep an eye out for updates within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, please refrain from making any duplicate threads about "Saint Faith," as these will be merged into this ongoing Megathread. This will allow us to keep all information and updates from the investigation in one place.

Please note that the development team have not announced any plans to remove this quest from the game, or to remove it from the 100% completion requirements. If you have not already, we would recommend taking a look at our Dev Blog, as it gives great insight into the internal development processes, as well as a pipeline for how fixes are developed and deployed.

Thank you for your understanding 🙂

EDIT 16 July, 2021: The development team have announced that they will be deploying a fix for "Saint Faith" in TU 1.3.0. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be deployed. The development team have currently targeted a release period of July 2021. Once we have more information to share regarding TU 1.3.0, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Official Response
  • Valhall_awaits1
    2 posts

Moin zusammen,

ich kann das Weltereignis „Heilige Gottesfurcht“ nicht abschließen, da ich den Priester nicht ansprechen kann.
    dass ist das letzte was ich brauche, um die Platin zu ziehen.

Neu laden, Grafik umstellen funktioniert leider nicht.

• John_cl18
    1 posts

Please I need help with the event, it is the only one I am missing.
    He is the one to the left of Winchester in Hamptunscire, there is a father dressed in white and the action of speaking does not appear.

I have read and saw some videos with various solutions but none of them work for me

undefined

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 484 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • tsinontas2
    1 posts

Hi,

Like many I cannot complete the Saint Faith quests, I've tried everything reloading, meditating etc, nothing works.
    Any update on when it will be fixed?
    I am on PS4 pro and with the latest game update.
    If it can not be fix can you remove it from counting as one of the mysteries that are needed for the achievement?

Thank you in advance.

• Midag0
    9 posts

So I’m on PS 4 and the very last mystery I have is St Faith, I am unable to interact with the character. I have seen the thread and no fox has been issued and comments are locked!! Is there a fox coming for this.

• cyberalf621
    1 posts

Bonjour,

Même problème, du coup pas de succès , après 150 heures de jeux c'est assez pénible.

J'espère que le bug sera résolu un jour.

• Bozzylass6969
    1 posts

Is anyone else’s having the same issues on (SAINTS FAITH)it’s not letting you talk to Priest! I’ve done over 100+ game hours and don’t wanna start all over again! I’ve tryEd it on both PS4 and ps5 not luck at all…. Sad times.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 484 posts

Hey there, @bozzylass6969! Our team is currently aware of this problem with "Saint Faith" and is on our team's radar moving forward. While there are no updates to share at this very moment, please keep a lookout on our social media channels, as well as our news and announcements page. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes right now, but we truly appreciate your patience and understanding as our team resolves this.

Official Response
  • TheLittleGhoule
    4 posts

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème avec le mystère « sainte foi » qui m’empêche de finir le trophée. Le prêtre parle mais impossible d’interagir avec lui. Je ne peut donc pas lancer la quête, y a t-il un moyen de régler ce problème ? Merci d’avance. 😥

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics