Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Enzyrr
    2 posts

@ubi-keo I am still having issues with this event even after installing the update! I have tried everything from going in and out of the animus to deleting then reinstalling the game! I am playing on PS4 my account name is Enzyrr

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with "Saint Faith." The development team had hoped to have this issue resolved in TU 1.2.2, though the investigation was reopened following reports that the issue still persisted. We understand that this issue is preventing players from achieving 100% completion, and we apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by this.

We can confirm that a fix for "Saint Faith" will be deployed in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is due to be release.

As we have no further information to share at this time, we have decided to temporarily lock this thread as we have enough input and information that we were able to forward to our Development Team. If you want to follow the progress, please just follow this thread by selecting "Watching" in the top-right corner of the thread. Once we have any new updates to share with you all regarding "Saint Faith," we will unlock this thread once again. You can also keep an eye out for updates within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, please refrain from making any duplicate threads about "Saint Faith," as these will be merged into this ongoing Megathread. This will allow us to keep all information and updates from the investigation in one place.

Please note that the development team have not announced any plans to remove this quest from the game, or to remove it from the 100% completion requirements. If you have not already, we would recommend taking a look at our Dev Blog, as it gives great insight into the internal development processes, as well as a pipeline for how fixes are developed and deployed.

Thank you for your understanding 🙂

EDIT 16 July, 2021: The development team have announced that they will be deploying a fix for "Saint Faith" in TU 1.3.0. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be deployed. The development team have currently targeted a release period of July 2021. Once we have more information to share regarding TU 1.3.0, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Official Response
  • Enzyrr
    2 posts

@ubi-keo also I cannot upload a video because I apparently 'don't have enough privileges'

• TheProeliator
    2 posts

Hi, I'm also not able to complete this event, after the update. I tried reverting to an earlier save, also tried completing another event and coming back to it.

• Sahhara.
    1 posts

@enzyrr same here, but I play on PC

• ToastyMush
    1 posts

I am also having this issue after update 1.2.2. I have loaded previous saves and tried everything. I have tried so much now that I don't have any autosaves to go back on. Please fix!

• Cavalier40
    1 posts

Looks like this has been an issue since day 1 and that is unacceptable. I cannot complete this because the NPC does not have the speech bubble so I cannot trigger the event. I tried everything on PS4 and even moved my cloud save file to Amazon Luna and the same issue is happening. Please fix this so myself and the thousand of other people who want 100% this game can.

• AdoptedAvocado
    1 posts

Hello there,
    I have also encountered this issue in 1.2.2.

http://imgur.com/gallery/73hQwU2

I had not started this mystery prior to the update.
    Thanks.

• Thornbrook.x
    1 posts

Also unable to interact with Priest after update.

• fk176
    1 posts

After updating to version 1.2.2, there is also the problem of not being able to talk. User account:
    [Redacted]
    task:saint faith

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your continuous updates. I can see that this issue has been reopened with the development team and it's currently being looked into.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • CSpardaVS
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CSpardaVS
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CSpardaVS
    3 posts
    I have almost 160 hours of gameplay and I am stuck in the saint faith event. I only have the trophy to 
    complete it all for platinum but because of this event I cannot do it. I was hoping it would be solved with 
    1.2.2 but it has not been like that.

Game on Ps4 Id:CSpardaVS

• el_barto97_
    1 posts

Hello there,
    Yesterday i went to Hamtunshire for the first time in AC Valhalla, right after doing the update 1.2.2. . Unfortunately, despite the update i have the same problem with Saint Faith mistery described here. I tried everything but i can't interact with the Priest because he does not have the famous speech bubble requested to start the mistery. I'm playing on PS5.

• Feanorean
    1 posts

Same issue, PS5, couldn't start Saint Faith before 1.2.2 and can't start it after either. He just stands with his head bowed, no speech bubble.

• DxddySanders
    2 posts

Just came upon this problem today. I had no idea this had been an ongoing problem for months and I'm sorry that y'all have had no luck with Ubisoft trying to fix this.

• DxddySanders
    2 posts

https://imgur.com/a/HXAePSP
    Tried adding this but it wouldn't let me before

• Bmthred2021
    1 posts

Having the same problem. NPC will not interact to commence quest. Xbox one on patch 1.2.2.

• TheFluffs.
    5 posts

The Nun named Faith that you are suppose to kill is unkillable, untargetable and can not be wounded what so ever.

• AJHC-78
    1 posts

Same here; didn't work before or after patch 1.2.2

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics