Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• yalips4
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi, i have an issue ever since the yule festival patch. Before the patch when i hid my torso armor so i could see my tattoos, my equipment on the belt was still visible. After the festival patch, now when i hide the torso armor, the small axe on eivor’s back and the harpoon goes missing. The harpoon is also missing when i execute the harpoon ability. The problem only happens when i hide the torso armor. When i completely unequip the torso armor, the axe and the harpoon actually reappear. Besides the small axe and the harpoon going missing, the quiver is also missing at first when i hide the torso armor but it appears on the belt if i equip the bow. The problem still persists following the last two patches. Thanks,

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• yalips4
    Original poster 2 posts

by the way, i am on a ps4 slim..

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

Hey yalips4! I am so sorry for the time it has taken to respond to your thread, but thank you for all of your patience. Are you still experiencing an issue with the harpoon, small axe, and quiver missing? If so, would you be able to provide images or a video from your gameplay? For a video you should be able to post it to YouTube as unlisted and then provide the link.

Also, just in case, could you try our guide here to see if that resolves it?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics