Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Eog4rd
    7 posts

Hello,
    I think I've encounter a bug but I prefer to check it out with the community before sending a report to Ubisoft. There is a cave north east of Fornburg in Norway called Hildesvini's Crag. There is a "Mystery event" in there (the blue icon) and to get there I have to go through a small opening in the stone ( see here https://imgur.com/a/5jYWDlL )

Eivor clearly do an animation when pushing toward the opening but the moment he tries to go through he is pushed back. You can see there is a stalactite that shouldn't be here and is blocking the way, probably the cause of the issue. Does anyone else have that issue and cannot go inside ? Or maybe this is not the proper entrance ?

Cheers vikings

• Funenbo
    2 posts

Same issue (PC).

undefined

• stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts

@ubi-spud how? no where do i see where i can attach a video?

• gunnzin
    3 posts

There is another entrance to the cave that i just found, so I got around the bug that way.

• stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts

@gunnzin where at??? please help haha

• NotMyWill2639
    1 posts

equip the torch. worked for me

• gunnzin
    3 posts

Not sure how to explain better but I ran into it when going back to the cave from the fast travel that's the closest.

• ninjaalex
    2 posts

Hi! I have the exact bug.
    Please find the video here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajx64gHI4PzDhIAaDuHNYv3ER2tnLg?e=Jh09b1

• stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts

@gunnzin was it from above? did you fall into it?

• stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts

@stoned019 well heck i just got in! i was getting ready to leave the cave and find another way in. before i left i said heck with it one more try so i backed up and sprinted and it while holding A(xbox controller on pc)

• stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts

@stoned019 thats not a true fix. sadly i accidently turned around and went right back through and now cant get back in.

• niter0
    1 posts

@notmywill2639 Can confirm, this worked for me as well.

• Solagratia83
    1 posts

Unable to squeeze through the small opening before reaching Erik.

• ninjaalex
    2 posts

@stoned019 Can a dev look into this? Is really annoying.

• Zarlenia
    1 posts

Hildisvinis Hang -> Das wo das Wikinger mit gekreuzten Äxte Symbol ist. Dort ist Erik Treuschädel als Boss zu haben. Der Weg durch die Höhle wo man die 2 Felsspalten sich durch quetschen soll, die zweite davon ist sehrverbugt und hat 30 min gedauert bis man sich da durch geglitcht hat. Weil man immer wieder zurück geportet wird. Hab schon bei andere gesehen das die schneller durch kommen als andere da. Aber wollte denn Bug trozdem mal melden

• mobbie1996
    3 posts

Same needs be fixed asap/

• stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts

@ninjaalex i got in again by spamming A as you run at it. i agree though very annoying. specially because im going to have to try and go back and fight him later in game im very low level and he was hard so i dipped out.

• HooGLaNDeR
    1 posts

Being in Hildesvini's Crag, in the cave I can't go through the crack. This should be possible.

undefined
    Check the enclosed video.
    video : https://gofile.io/d/95oI7F

• ukfura
    1 posts

This is not a bug

That opening you are trying to get through is supposed to be blocked.
    Go around the other side of the mountain and there is the proper entrance with the warrior in it to duel.

If I have time I will go back to there later and show you a video.

• flamestorm202
    2 posts

There is a cave location in the starting area called Hildevani's Cave. The 2nd cave entrance you have to jump/squeeze through glitches and throws me back out of the cave hole every time I try to enter it. This results in me not being able to access the lost dregr right or w/e it's called. I reloaded and reinstalled and still can't enter the cave without glitching out of the crevice. Just an FYI.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics