Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vinceh05
    1 posts

Does anyone had issues accessing this mystery in Norway? Every time I try to leap from the second crack in the cave, it pushes me backward. Any ideas?

• TwIsTeD_BiZkIt
    2 posts
    There is a cave location in the starting area called Hildevani's Cave. The 2nd cave entrance you have to jump/squeeze through glitches and throws me back out of the cave hole every time I try to enter it. This results in me not being able to access the lost dregr right or w/e it's called. I reloaded and reinstalled and still can't enter the cave without glitching out of the crevice. Just an FYI.

having this exact same issue. try to fit through it glitches and fall back. never go through the gap

• TGC.Voigash
    3 posts

there is a second enterance, but you can jump and "bug" your way in trough the crack. i managed to.

• TGC.Voigash
    3 posts

There is a second enterance, im guessing that is the exit. i managed to bug myself trough tho.
    find the second enterance.

• Vimsig
    1 posts

I also have this bug.

• flamestorm202
    2 posts

@twisted_bizkit I figured it out, turns out that is actually the exit so you can't get into it.

• TwIsTeD_BiZkIt
    2 posts

@flamestorm202 thank you for letting me know!

• medaled
    1 posts

Cap your fps to 60 and it should let you through.

• Rurayy
    1 posts

Can't jump through the crack in the wall to go to this mystery, game keeps glitching, anyone get this and how do you fix it?

• P_UDDING
    11 posts

In norway, rygjafylke there is a mystery I want to collect. Lost drengr I think is the name. There is a cave in hildesvini crag I have to go trough and then a crack, but somehow I can't pass through the crack. I tried everything but eivor does not want to jump over it.

• SunnFyre
    4 posts

I am having the same issue. I was able to get through the first time fine but I died after and now I am unable to climb though. Character does a weird teleport away from it whenever I try.

• Tatz_McGee
    1 posts

@medaled confirmed, this does the trick.

• stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts

@ukfura so i got lucky by getting through that opening several times now?

• Gladeel
    4 posts

Same issue, equiped the torch. Still didn't work. 😕

Can you guys tells me if the loot is important here or not? Thank you.

• Gladeel
    4 posts

Same issue, modified the framerate, equiped the torch as mentioned here. Still didn't work. 😕

Can you guys tells me if the loot is important here or not? Thank you.

• CapCheeks
    40 posts

@gladeel It's the first Drengr that you can fight. I don't think there's any loot per se or maybe he drops something after you defeat him. Can't recall.

• Gladeel
    4 posts

@capcheeks Thank you for your quick answer. 🙂

• dbgager
    158 posts

thats not the only way in...I entered through a path of jumping on ledges and paths in the cave. I did leave by the crack though. Might have even been a different cave entrance. not sure.

• TheBlazinM3nt0r
    1 posts

Yea I am also having the same issue, last thing I need to do in the region.

• SoloTheLol
    1 posts

Guys I found a fix, hopefully it works for you too:
    Go to settings and lower your FPS (I put it on 60) and try again

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics