Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WahooNotaFish
    Original poster 2 posts

After installing the 'River Raid' update, I am unable to save the game progress. Both new manual save and auto-save just show 'Data Corrupted.'

I am playing with active internet connection on my PS5, daily quests are fine and Ubisoft Connect is fine

Normal gameplay is fine. However, once I start either of the two new quests 'River Raid' and 'Lost Drengr of Ragnar Lothbrok,' all future save data (both manual and auto) become corrupted and cannot save game progression. (all my old saves before the TU are fine)

More specifically,

For 'Lost Drengr of Ragnar Lothbrok,' once I arrived the pit and started to play the cut scene, all future saves (both manual and auto) become corrupted and cannot save game progression.

For 'River Raid' once I start the first raid mission, all future saves (both manual and auto) become corrupted and cannot save game progression, after I came back from the raid.

So it seems to be these two new quests corrupt my save data.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WahooNotaFish
    Original poster 2 posts

Just to add, it's NOT the same issue as this article is talking about. https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000079187/Save-games-appearing-as-corrupted-in-Assassins-Creed-Valhalla/

Ubisoft support agents keep asking for my 'PC save files' for investigation, funny, I told them I play on PS5, there is no way to get the save file.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hey WahooNotaFish! I am sorry that you were experiencing a 'data corrupted' error! I can see that you currently have a case with our Support that has been escalated up to the Game team for investigation. As soon as more information is provided, the agent on your case should provide an update for you!

In the meantime, I wasn't sure if you had tried completing our guide here. If you already have, then please disregard, however if not please complete it and test your game again. The step on restoring your licenses can resolve a decent amount of in-game issues, so just in case!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics