Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Arivati
    Original poster 7 posts

I am very, very disappointed. I have spent 230 hours, finished 94% of the game and decided to take a break and wait for the arrival of the River Raids. I gave it a try yesterday and today and I think I’m done for now.

The River Raids are boring. Doesn’t matter the difficulty level, there is simply no story behind it. You go in, kill, loot, burn, repeat. If I wanted something like this, I would have bought Doom or any other point and shoot game.

I have played Origin and Odyssey multiple times. They were not perfect but which game is? At the moment I open the game every other day to have a look what is in Reda’s store and to find a reason to continue playing. And honestly, I cannot find one.

I was hoping that there will be more Assassin in Assassin’s Creed and it has turned out that there is more stealth in the Tomb Raider. What is left for me, is to wait for the Wrath of the Druids and hope that it will bring back the Assassin.

Does anyone else have similar thoughts or am I the only one?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kirk-Punch
    6 posts

Agree, felt like there wasn’t really an emphasis on stealth in this game.

They’ve got the framework for something decent in there, but haven’t capitalized on it.

Like... I’m of the opinion stealth basically “works” in this game...but there’s no reason to use it. By mid-game if the guards catch you, you can just beat them all into bloody pulps.

Feel that another reason stealth doesn’t pan out is that there’s no justice system. Why sneak around when you can pillage and plunder without gameplay repercussions?

So yeah...agree they overlooked that whole aspect of gameplay some how...but oddly went through all the trouble of putting stealth mechanics into the game.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kirk-punch I agree. Ubisoft boasted about bringing back social stealth, but is there anyone who actually uses it? I use the drunkards sometimes to lure guards away, but that's about it. I had to deliberately find a group of monks to get the achievement, after having completed the entire game. It would have been great if it worked better, but it simply doesn't.

• NoooobSlayer
    23 posts

@arivati Ubisoft is lost man. They don't know what is the definition of Assassin. They should make another franchise if they want to make games like Valhalla but without using the Assassins Creed franchise.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

I feel the same way. As much as I liked Origins and Odyssey, they are good games, but bad Assassin's Creed games. I want more Assassin in my AC.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics