0 Likes/3 Replies/42 Views
I need help with my save files since all of them becomes corrupted and there is no "Continue" button on main screen.
What happen before files became corrupted:
1) I've downloaded "river raid" update
2) When I load my save file I was surprised that one of my 2h axes that I've been using almost since the game start was downgraded to bronze. Well I just upgraded it back and continue
3) During first river raid mission game crashed.
4) I reloaded game and found out that axe downgraded again.
5) I proceed with river raid again. Finished first run. But game crashed again while I was just running in Ravensthorpe
6) Felt bored with all those disappearing axes and random crashes after update. I've proceed with Verifying my game files with Epic Store client.
After file verifying was finished i reopened game and all my save files were corrupted. There is also no "Continue" button as you suggested in one of "troubleshooting" guides.
Tried to write a ticket/chat with support. But both options are unavailable (I've checked it in different time). May be support can help me here? Point me to email or something where I can send my request with DxDiag and Save files. Or may be I hsould just upload the link with my save files in this topic?