Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/1 Replies/19 Views
    LOWLIFE607
    Original poster 1 posts

Come on Ubisoft. The fact that we have been really sitting and waiting while many players including myself feel that we're being cheated because not only are you capitalizing big on our misfortune right now but also we got the new roll out after a bunch of bugs to the main game that cost us and still can't get back without starting a new game and losing all the stuff we've gaing like me who has everything I. The game and have spent real time getting here and still have a new roll out full of bugs with the river raids and NI NEW GAME PLUS YET let alone no real I'm sorry for all the time that's gone by where you're not only down sitting on your thumbs with creed but also watchdogs because the issues with that but also no need game plust STILL on that game either. And we've payed throu5 the nose for nothing literally. And none of us are happy. Every time we do anything in A.C.V. since beating the game had been an utter waist of time without being able to start over and fix it so we can actually get an ending in {xbox one for myself) but we still have no online for watch dogs which was highly anticipated and has been a shirt game and not until after completion could I/we in many cases could not build our crew the way it was even advertised. I wish j would have waited to by both now because I find myself going back to origins and playing that and Odyssey when I have two brand new games right in front of me that I can't play any longer cuz we're too busy waiting for you to get your stuff together so we can actually move forward with the games that we paid hundreds of dollars to play and all the exclusive content to go with it. You're definitely owed more than I'm sorry. And we definitely would like to see the new games plus coming up within the next couple weeks it's a very least I mean it's ridiculous and I know a lot of people that agree. such a big name company that has no problem putting out new stuff to make cash you're not focusing on the bigger pictures just our wallets. @Ubisoft #ubisoft

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics