Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kau_adh96
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubi-borealis This issue came after the river raid update came, the game was fine before that. The moment I loaded up the game after the update this bug appeared.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Thanks for that information, @Kau_adh96. Would you be able to provide me with a video of this issue as well? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kau_adh96
    Original poster 12 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the video, @Kau_adh96! I've passed this along to the development team for a closer look.

If we require any further information, we'll reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forums for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @Kau_adh96!

The development team have had a chance to investigate your missing rations and they've noticed that you have an unusually high amount of fabric and cargo in your inventory. Would you be able to let us know how you were able to collect so many of these in-game? It's possible that having too many of these resources has affected your save file and caused your rations to reset to one.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kau_adh96
    Original poster 12 posts

The reason I have that much amount of resources is because at the launch of the game there was a bug when I looted certain chests I was getting the resources repeatedly, that bug used to be reset by reloading the game but it used to occur again until the patch 1.0.4(ish), I would have reported this bug but it got fixed before I could report it.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting us know that, @Kau_adh96. I've let the development team know this, as it may help with their investigation.

If we require any more information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Kau_adh96
    Original poster 12 posts

Is there any fix? Because the game is unplayable for me due to this bug. Im dying very fast since I can't get back enough health. This is making me want to uninstall the game.

• Kau_adh96
    Original poster 12 posts

I'm very happy to report that the issue has been solved with the update that came yesterday. Now I'm able to carry 6 ration bags.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Kau_adh96! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics