Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OGAngryHulk
    Original poster 10 posts

When I return to the settlement before a raid is finished and then go back to the same raid. I cannot finish it. The town is demolished and all the chests I left behind are gone.This is on the river severn at the Island Monastery

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @OGAngryHulk!

Thanks for the report. I'm aware that areas will become "ruins" following a raid, and these should reset after completing a couple more raids. To help us to look into whether this is intended behaviour, can you please provide the following information:

• Does this only happen if you're unable to complete an ongoing raid (due to having a full storage, for instance?)
    • Does the location reset after some time has passed (such as completing a couple different river raids)? If the location resets, are you able to loot the area successfully following the reset?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Zooolz
    40 posts

If you you go back later. I can't remember how long I waited ...
    But the RAID will re-build itself again.

My longship was FULL. Could not complete the RAID.
    Went back to unload.
    RAID camp in ruins.
    Moved on ...
    Went back later ... to RE-RAID

I ignored it and moved to the next RAIDs.
    I know it's a PAIN IN THE A**
    Esp, cuz you have to re-travel the ENTIRE path to
    see if they have been re-built.

If you are lucky, the game won't crash.
    ( you won't have to do it all over again )

Suggested Topics