Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• londonholiday
    3 posts

When I pledge to suthsexe the quest doesn’t track, I can find Basim in the longhouse but can’t interact with him to start the quest

• londonholiday
    3 posts

When I pledge to suthsexe the quest doesn’t track and when I go to longhouse Basim is there but I can’t interact with him

• londonholiday
    3 posts

@ubi-ginge I’m on ps5 so I can’t share my save file but I’m having this issue as well, Basim is in the longhouse but I can’t interact with him to start the quest, and in the known issues forum this isn’t listed as a known issue or being worked on

• Kier0n808
    1 posts

I was killing a scout then I went to the 2nd scout the then I died when I re spawned then was no markers showing up for me to kill the others i am on Xbox one

• Brittney1232021
    1 posts

@ubi-ginge
    hello' I play on a xbox one s. I'm having issues with the last quest also been held up almost a month now. The quest is there but no marker once you click on it. An if I head to meet Basim in the long house it doesn't cut to scene nothing. Nor by than does the quest show up on that screen either unless I'm on the map that's the only place I see the quest up if when I mark it. Hope it gets fixed soon. Not pleased at all being this is the only thing holding me up finishing the game. Thanks!

• Johanne4222
    3 posts

Hey, I have this problem too, I found Bassim in the Longhouse but there was no marker and I canbot interact with him. I played all the other missions an now I'm stuck. Please fix this soon, people have paid full price for this game and it should work.

• Johanne4222
    3 posts

@ubi-ginge Please fix this soon, it's a game breaking bug.

• Johanne4222
    3 posts

Any ideas yet, how to fix this?

• Anroka2020
    2 posts

After killing the first scout the second and third scouts disappeared from the game and however many saves or re-loads I have done I still cannot complete the quest. 
    I have also tried to un-pledge to Suthexe and then re-pledge. 
    I talk with Basim but nothing mentioned about scouts any more. The three teal objective markers on my map have never re-appeard since the very first time the quest was activated
    This happened after the Christmas games (drinking)
    Ubisoft: Need a fix ASAP

• Anroka2020
    2 posts

Started the quest by talking with Basim and after killing the first scout the last 2 disappeared. No number of reloads have helped and I have tried multiple times to un-pledge and pledge to Suthexe still to no avail. The quest will not continue and no markers for any scouts show on the map. Need a fix ASAP, Ubisoft

• w3st7
    11 posts

@anroka2020 same for me on Xbox though very frustrating!

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

Hey, folks!

We've received reports of players unable to complete the quest "Reaver of the South".

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the forums.

If you're on PS4 or PC, we would appreciate if you could also forward us your save files. You can find further details on this via the link below:

https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000080981/

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • stover55
    3 posts

ubisoft I’m a huge fan of your games but this bug not being fixed in over a month is terrible I mean absolutely terrible I pre ordered the game and have always supported ($$$$$$$) FIX THIS BUG PLEASE !

• berziking
    15 posts

Next update and still no fix 😞

• F_JUTRAS
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent, I face the same issue. First time, I talk to Basim and no marker to find the scouts. I tried to find them with the information that I found on the web. I found and killed the first one. Nothing, for the others scouts. I tried tons of different things... no success. This is almost the last thing that I have to do to complete the game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2226 posts

Hello all!

I've merged several threads regarding this issue together into a single megathread, which I've now added to our Megathread tracker. I apologise if this has disrupted any ongoing discussion. Creating a single thread will allow us to keep all information and updates regarding this quest in one location. Please can you update this thread in future, rather than creating a new one? Thanks!

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences within the forum. I'm sorry to see that you have been affected by this. Please be assured that the development team has been made aware of this issue, and they they are currently investigating further. I've passed on all the reports made within this thread.

Once we have any more information or updates to share regarding this, it will be posted within this thread or within our News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out!

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your patience as the team takes a closer look at this.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • MarredBigsmoke
    1 posts

I was able to kill all three scouts and got the mention about the camp east of Portcestre. But I didn't get a marker, and I also noticed that there was still a blue marker on the scout with the wolves. The Marker is not on the map, but it is visible in the game.

• SylverrLynxx
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent It's been over 2 months since this broken story arc was officially recognized. Why is it still broken? Can we get an official update, please? This is unacceptable!

• SylverrLynxx
    3 posts

@ubi-ginge Why are you asking for files from PC and PS and not Xbox players?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2226 posts

Hello all!

@MarredBigsmoke - Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with "Reaver of the South." Would you be able to provide a video that shows you haven't received the quest marker, and that you're unable to proceed? We can then pass this along to the development team.

@SylverrLynxx - Hey there! At this moment in time, the development team is still investigating players being unable to proceed in "Reaver of the South." Once we have any new updates to share, they will be posted in this thread or in our "News & Announcements" forum. My colleague @Ubi-Ginge asked for PC/PS4 saves specifically as PS5 and Xbox players are unable to manually copy their saves from their console to an external drive. This means that they would be unable to submit their saves via a support ticket.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics