Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rinus20
    6 posts

How do i get my reaver of the south problem on the list? Because i read that more people have the same issue but its not on the list? Can you please add this problem gr rinus

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed response. Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to proceed in "Reaver of the South" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reaver of the South" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

@nikosdgreat - I would be unable to speculate on what causes this issue for players. The issue should now be resolved for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.1 tomorrow.

@DSkoubo - If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to submit a refund request. Please ensure that you consult the digital and physical refund policies prior to submitting a request. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for further support.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Maciotti
    16 posts

@rinus20 Hi! I have a problem with this mission too. The marker doesn't appear on the map, and I can't continue the story.

• Maciotti
    16 posts

@stover55 no fix yet! I'm getting really [censored] with ubisoft. I've experienced bugs before, but none of them ever prevented me from completing a game.

• Maciotti
    16 posts

@guest-kyuxqkqg I have the same problem! But I don't think ubisoft is looking into it, since it doesn't appear in the megathreads of the reported issue.

• berziking
    15 posts

@rinus20 I think the entire Croindene is locked because I can't even drink beer with npc.

• berziking
    15 posts

@maciotti Relax, sometimes something is not obvious and easy to fix especially in the big project like this. I hope devs will find solution.

• Maciotti
    16 posts

@berziking I know it's not easy, but it's not just this mission, I have the same problem with another quest too, the one in Lunden. I can't complete it because the marker doesn't appear on the map. So basically know I'm just wandering. I just hope they're looking into it, because it doens't appear in the megathreads reported issue.

• stover55
    3 posts

Ubisoft !!!! Fix the bug so I can play reaver of the south please !! I need to beat this game!!! 🙏🙏

• Carcharodon75
    6 posts

I have the same problem! I've played 100 hrs+ on this game and this is my last area to pledge atm. Can't seem to unpledge Suthsexe either... PLEASE FIX THIS! #gamebreaking

• Carcharodon75
    6 posts

My problem is on the PS4 version BTW!

• rinus20
    6 posts

Still missing reaver of the south on the quest problem list

• Hiruma22
    4 posts

I can't proceed with the game because the mission « Reaver of The South» doesn't work. No objective appears on the map, and even if I go where Bassim is, I can't talk to him.
    I tried a lot of things (delete the game, do other pledges missions, etc.) but still nothing happens. I can't find a solution on the internet so I was wondering if someone managed to find one.

Thank you

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 287 posts

@hiruma22 Hey! Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed with the game. Would you possibly be able to take a video showing that you are unable to talk to Bassim please?

I can then pass this on to the development team in a bug report.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Hiruma22
    4 posts

@ubi-viral
    Thank you for your reply. When I try to upload a video, it says that I don't have I don't have enough privileges to post it. So here's a picture of Bassim in the longhouse of Croindene. The mission is activated, but as you can see, I can't interact with Bassim, and it's not showing on the compass (he's not glowing, even when I use the Odin's Sight). Tell me if you need anything else!

Thank you once again

undefined

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@hiruma22 I appreciate the screenshot! Can you also upload a video that showcases this error to a streaming website, such as YouTube, then post that link here please?

Official Response
  • Hiruma22
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent

Here's the link. Sorry for the poor quality of the video.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@hiruma22 This is perfect, thank you so much! There's no need to apologize. ☺ I've reported this issue to our teams to see if they can take a closer look at this issue you're having. As soon as they've shared their findings, I'll update this thread with more information.

Official Response
  • rinus20
    6 posts

I dint get any further in the game because of this problem have more then 100hrs+ in the game can you please add this problem to the list

• berziking
    15 posts

@rinus20 same problem ☹
    I cant speak to Basim, no marker after speaking with Randvi.

• berziking
    15 posts

Hi Ubisoft, please do something with this issue ☹

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics