Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Kidj757
    1 posts

this game came out in November and usually I’d be done by now but this bug is so lame how have y’all not made any progress it’s been months, we all spent so much money on all y’all’s games the least you could do is have it be playable

• SylverrLynxx
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis HI Ubi-Borealis!

Just checking in and being a squeaky wheel lol. Is there even a smidgen of light in this Reaper of the South tunnel?

Different topic: I think I have 2 accounts on here. Is there a way to merge them?

-Lynxxy

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts

Hello all!

@Kidj757 & @SylverrLynxx - Thanks for taking the time to check-in on the thread. I've taken a look at the investigation and the development team are still taking a closer look at this. Please be assured that once we get any updates from the investigation, we will share them within this thread. You can also keep an eye out for up-to-date news on game updates within our News & Announcements forum.

@SylverrLynxx - Though it isn't possible to merge accounts, I would recommend opening a support ticket to look into the option of consolidating your accounts together (such as ensuring all linked accounts are on the same Ubisoft Account or the possibility of game transfers). You can contact the support team in the following ways:

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Turkeybird69
    1 posts

Reaver of the south ...there are no quest icons to find the scouts !! Ive done everything els so now i cant finish the game ...(( when is this goin to be fixed !!! ))))???

• kayschmo
    1 posts

Hi. I am having the same issue. I’ve been in contact with Ubisoft but they are just as stumped as we are and are trying to fix it. This was as of January. And when the second patch came out. It still wasn’t fixed. I’m hoping someone else has figured it out because I’ve been stuck on this same mission for four months now and cannot progress through the story..... COME ON FIX THIS ALREADY!!!!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts

Hello there @Turkeybird69 & @kayschmo! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to share your reports about your experiences with "Reaver of the South" with us. I've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

The development team are still looking into this quest further. We currently have no new updates to share from the ongoing investigation. Once we have any new information to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • TRex3669
    1 posts

When will yall fix this game? Do we have to wait for the next ac game before yall fix the issues? We have paid and we want a fix. I dont see how yall can addresses so much on miscellaneous stuff but you can fix a game breaker bug. The fact that the game has been out for over six months and it is still broken is Ridiculous.

• guest-SzMz80GM
    3 posts

Still not loading the 3 bandits, already talked to Basim, when I go back to talk he just stands there. I’ve completed almost everything except this, please help...say your working on it, but nothing in the few updates.

Thanks

• DSkoubo
    11 posts

Hi,

has there been a fix for the reaver of the south glitch?
    there’s no where to start the mission. Is there something I have to complete before hand?

• DSkoubo
    11 posts

Has there been a fix or what do I go to get Reaver of the south to work?!?

• DSkoubo
    11 posts

How is this not fixed yet?
    xbox one, can’t even talk to Basim.
    its March 22nd

• RidgyCashew0700
    1 posts

is this likely to be fixed before the first dlc is released. hoping to finish the game before playing the dlc

• DSkoubo
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis is there any update on this? I’m 110 hrs into the game. This is absolutely ridiculous it’s still not fixed. I can’t beat the game. The main story!

• DSkoubo
    11 posts

Is there a way to maybe even just trick the mission into working? Or some kind of work around to get it to kick in?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 831 posts

Hello everyone!

Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply.

I just checked the status of this issue for you and I can see that the development team were able to reproduce this issue and the fix will be released in a future update!

Once it's pushed live, we are going to let everyone know through our patch notes, so please keep an eye on our News & Announcements section.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know 🙂

Official Response
  • N1ghthors3
    1 posts

@ubi-mark 'A future update' is quite vague. This has been an ongoing issue with the main story questline for months. Is there no real ETA on this gamebreaking bug?

• DSkoubo
    11 posts

Is there a timeline for this future update?

• DSkoubo
    11 posts

I don’t even want to turn the game back on until I see an update on here that it’s been fixed. Nothing posted on the news and announcements for 22 days. When’s this update coming?

• nikosdgreat
    6 posts

Been stuck here and continue to be stuck here since last year. It's too frustrating I had to stop playing the game altogether. I repeated playing 50hours of game time just to get back to where this is in the storyline and got the same outcome. I tried different orders in killing the scouts and that didn't work either.

How come other players are able to get past this and us get the glitch? I purchased this on the week of the launch. As much as we want to refund, no one is doing it but this really really sucks. @Ubi-Mark @Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Caliburn @Ubi-Edgar @Ubi-Hydrated @Ubi-Frons

• da_oni
    1 posts

After talking to Ranveig and comitting to The Suthsexe region I receive the Reaver of the South quest in the options menu. When tracking the quest no quest-marker appeares in the world map.

Also, I have figured out that Basim is in Croindene, but when appearing at his location inside the longhouse im not able to interact with him.

My 2 take aways from this together with browsing the forum is that there is 1) a link between the lack of quest marker and the inability to speak with Basim, and 2) there seems to be quest marker issues on several parts of the «Reaver of the South»-quest.

This issue stall any further progression in the game, and it seems to be a quite common issue for several of us. When do you expect to fix this issue?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics