Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • techma817
    Original poster 3 posts

I've started the quest Reaver of the South then changed who I wanted to align with. Upon going back to Reaver of the South I have no quest marker where I'm supposed to speak with Basim. I see him in the house but cannot interact with him. This is the quest before you go of to kill scouts. I'm going to continue playing but I have no more story quests available. Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• techma817
    Original poster 3 posts

I couldn't edit my post but I wanted to add that my initial thought was this happened because I was dashboarded during the cutscene to speak with Basim.

• Vegeta55420
    3 posts

So I am doing the suthsexe quest arc and I have to meet up with basim. Unfortunately when I select the quest from my quest tab when I exit the menu portion it doesn't keep it pinned and give me a location marker.i know that I am supposed to meet him in croindene. So when I physically go to croindene and find him I cannot interact with him or progress in the story.therefore I am unable to progress with the main story and it is gamebreaking. Please if anyone can help id appreciate it.
    I have even gone and done vinland and lunden after experiencing the game breaking glitch and tried to go back to suthsexe later to see if it becomes doable and it is still not letting me progress.

• Maciotti
    9 posts

@techma817 I have the same problem. Did you find a way to solve this?

• techma817
    Original poster 3 posts

I haven't found a fix. Did you shut your game off too during the cutscene? I'm nervous also since it hasn't made it to the updated list of problems yet. I'll keep you posted on any news I get. I'm also discussing it with ubisoft support.

• berziking
    15 posts

@techma817 same, I'm stuck 😞

• Maciotti
    9 posts

@techma817 No I just accepted the mission from Randvi and no marker appeared on the map.
    Yeah I'm nervous too, I checked it and it is not on the list, I fear that they are not even looking into it. Anyways thanks for the reply and thanks in advance for any news that may come!

• guest-KyUXqkqG
    4 posts

The mission not appearing on the map . It’s not working

• Abeonis
    53 posts

@guest-kyuxqkqg What do you mean by "the mission"? Is Basim not appearing, or is the quest not in your log?

• guest-KyUXqkqG
    4 posts

i can’t speak with basim is not working

• guest-KyUXqkqG
    4 posts

I found basim but I can’t speak with him

• berziking
    15 posts

@vegeta55420 Any solution?

• Abeonis
    53 posts

@guest-kyuxqkqg Do you have another region you can pledge to? Perhaps try that, and then pledge back to Suthsexe to reboot the quest.

• Vegeta55420
    3 posts

@berziking no such luck, i got a ricket with ubisoft support and took videosvas documentation as they requested. Hopefully they review it asap because its the main story. Did you also run into this problem?

• berziking
    15 posts

@vegeta55420 Yes, i have this problem too 😞

• guest-KyUXqkqG
    4 posts

@abeonis
    Yes I did this and it’s still not working

• stover55
    3 posts

I’m having the same exact problem and I have nothing left to do!! No more quest except that one and honestly it’s killing the game for me if you find a way please please please update

• rinus20
    6 posts

reaver of the south still not work after update is there a walk around have everything completed exept this pledge can some one tell me the solution greetz rinus

• rinus20
    6 posts

How do i get my reaver of the south problem on the list? Because i read that more people have the same issue but its not on the list? Can you please add this problem gr rinus

• Maciotti
    9 posts

@rinus20 Hi! I have a problem with this mission too. The marker doesn't appear on the map, and I can't continue the story.

Community details

Users
Topics