Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to proceed with "Pilgrimage to St. Albanes" as the cutscene does not play after rescuing Fulke | POST HERE

0 Likes/130 Replies/3214 Views
    oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

I cannot complete this mission.
    I am at the part where I have to "find and rescue Fulke"
    When I enter her cell nothing happens.
    I have tried closing the app, dieing and respawning, turning off my ps4, deleting the app
    But nothing works

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2226 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update from the development team. The issue wherein Fulke cannot be interacted with in "Pilgrimage to St. Albanes" will be resolved in TU 1.2.0. This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You're unable to interact with Fulke still.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • danielcsich
    7 posts

@oneleft1998 You have to go out and go to a nearby stable, then he takes you to where the stone he talks about is, but I can't get past it: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80071/cannot-proceed-with-quest-pilgrimage-to-saint-alban-post-here

• Catshaggaah1
    2 posts

Part of: The Paladin’s stone Chapter 2 - Pilgrimage to St Albanes, when you unlock the door to Fulkes cell nothing happens, all the characters just stand there with no option to speak!! No cutscene is triggered either.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

• Kangaroojah
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem. I get the key from the fryer and open the door and no cutscene takes place so I can't progress to needing to go to the stables. Once I realized this I went to load a previous save and the closest save I now have is from 5 hours beforehand... I don't know why Ubisoft removed the reset quest option because that would be a simple fix for this. I don't really want to have to lose 5 hours worth of gameplay so I hope they come up with some fix or bring back quest resets.

• oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

@danielcsich no cutscene takes place when I enter the cell holding fulke I cannot advance past that part

• jdolan06
    5 posts

Same issue, this needs more eyes. This prevents all progress going forward in the game.

This is also happening on PC.

• tomcolliflower
    3 posts

I'm unable to get the cutscene where you save Fulke to start. I've got the key to her cell and when I open it and walk in I am unable to interact with her/cutscene does not start. I am also not able to find Sigurd to have him follow me under the church. I have tried loading a previous save and have un installed and re installed the game. I skipped this quest and moved on but have reached a point where I can progress no further until I finish this quest. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@tomcolliflower Thank you for contacting us.

Just to confirm, after you open the Cell are you still able to move around? Did you get the Cutscene with the Monk guarding her where Sigurd is present?

Official Response
  • oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

This needs to be addressed i do not see this issue in the mega thread of known issues.

• tomcolliflower
    3 posts

@ubi-baron yes I can move around and even bump into Fulke but she is unresponsive. Sigurd is stuck outside the church staring at a hay bale. I did finish the cutscene where you get the key off the monk, but after this it glitched.

• zKingSparTaCx
    3 posts

Hi there!
    Unfortunately I can't progress the story at Oxenefordscir "pilgrimage to st. Albans" where I have to rescue Fulke.

After you're in the basement of the monastery's crypt you speak to a priest who has the key for Fulke's cell. After I got it from him by using my Charism I opened the door but the cutscene wouldn't trigger in which Eivor, Sigurd and Basim speak to Fulke.
    I can just open the cell and walk in on Fulke but nothing will happen, she never moves. And Basim and Sigurd just left the room and went outside.
    I tried a few things but I can't progress anymore maybe you can help me!

I'm playing on playstation 4 if it matters

Thanks!

• LoonScan
    7 posts

I'm having the same issue on PC. I'm on patch 1.0.2.

Some more details (not sure if relevant):

• I was in a Raid when entering the basement
    • The talk with the Monk happened and I have the key. After getting the key, the Monk got killed by the raiders
    • Both Fulke, Basim, and Sigurd are just standing around. Fulke in her cell. Sigurd is in the basement and sometimes walks up to the Church door.

Here are a few screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/a/f7Yrk1N

I have also tried finishing another region first and coming back but I'm right back where I started. Also reinstalled the game, fast travelled to Norway, left the animus, as well as some other stuff that was mentioned in other issues.

My earliest save before this one is 15 hours back 😞

• wbm20
    3 posts

@northoto i am having the same EXACT problem. Please let me know what they say to do

• Kkauan191
    1 posts

i'm unable to progress the fulke, mission i can't talk to hear in the crypt

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@ubi-baron this is really annoying. After finishing the raid and got the key there is no cutscene after i unlocked Fulke’s cell and she just stays there. So I went to do other quests and raiding still no progress after I went back and check Fulke. Grrr... please help. Dont want to restart the game 😞

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@wbm20 please let us know what they say. Dont want go back too ☹

• m4g-tul
    1 posts

@zkingspartacx I have the same bug and nothing helps. also the second quest of this arc, „chipping away” doesn’t progress to cutscenes either... eh I’m so done

• LoonScan
    7 posts

Patch 1.0.4 did not resolve this issue for me.

Something I noticed but forgot to mention in my previous post. The eagle vision is showing me that the monk still has the key but I can't loot it.

undefined

I've submitted my saves in the support page.

Also, I'm never buying an Ubisoft game on launch again.

• guest-kbe5PSKH
    1 posts

@zkingspartacx did you end up getting this issue fixed? I am also having this issue

• Wahle87
    4 posts

Pilgrimage to St. Albanes bug cant get the key to open the door in church. It shows the key underground. And as far as the Chipping Away quest it doesn't show anything g on the world map as where to go. I'm so tired of all the glitches,crashes, and bugs in this game. Last update deleted all past saved game data so I can't even load the game prior to the last update cant go any further in the main story.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics